QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Why does it feel like we're already playing catch up? It's crazy to me there aren't any links with any of the quarterbacks yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There'll probably be more names that come on on Monday or even before then after the championship games.

Brock at UGA
Maalik at Texas
Ty Simpson at Bama

Just off the top of the head

Advertisement
Why does it feel like we're already playing catch up? It's crazy to me there aren't any links with any of the quarterbacks yet.
Insiders are not panicking and have not said anything other than Fluff about the guys who have entered for now. My guess is Miami has their guy and its not a grad transfer situation. Whether the fanbase likes it or not is the other question...

This fan base under appreciates TVD. I get he struggled this season. But he has also had plenty of good games. You cannot discount the affect all those injuries had.
Regardless if he is overvalued, valued, or undervalued, after the last 2 years he isn't consistent enough to trust. The problem has never been TVD when he's doing well. It's been when he isn't. And it's time for a change. For both of us.

Advertisement
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Since he's already in South Florida, this could be an option for QB2. He tore his ACL, so I doubt anyone would take him as a QB1 unless it's FCS

[BGCOLOR=initial]
Screenshot_20231201_182123_X.jpg
[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back