QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement

1701453148136.jpeg

Portal opens up Monday.

I hope we have our guy locked up by noon on Monday. That will give me great confidence that we have fixed our portal approach and are backchanneling like a mutha Instead of being caught by surprise when a name enters the portal.

Everything after that is gravy.

Advertisement
This is the fact that just makes everything we've seen already even crazier. The portal isnt even open yet, and we've had players already commit (Max Johnson to UNC). **** really is the wild west
Not really. Portal is always open for Grad transfer and school that HC leaves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So according to this TVD is #5 and there’s obviously only 4 better than him. We more than likely have no shot at any one of the top 4 so we’ll have to take one that’s rated lower than TVD. Makes perfect sense to me.
The “fit” matters more than these preliminary rankings

TVD would be #1 if it was A&M TVD or not even top 10 if he was mid season TVD so it’s just a random list

Advertisement
The “fit” matters more than these preliminary rankings

TVD would be #1 if it was A&M TVD or not even top 10 if he was mid season TVD so it’s just a random list
This fan base under appreciates TVD. I get he struggled this season. But he has also had plenty of good games. You cannot discount the affect all those injuries had.

Advertisement
Back