QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Advertisement
Indiana QB Brendan Sorsby is an interesting option. 3 years of eligibility left and he actually played really despite playing on a bad Indiana team. Against Penn State and their elite defense he went 13/19 270 yards 3TDs 1INT

Advertisement
I didn't say all that lol.
I just think many here are going to have to be okay with ambiguity. This regime keeps a tight lid on what gets out versus what doesn't. We were just witnesses to the biggest out of left field flip of the cycle the other night, where absolutely no one, not even our best insiders, had Scott remotely on the radar anymore, let alone a candidate to flip.

The Trader, Blount and Cormani commitments were all unexpected as well. If we start seeing guys like Rogers and Howard begin to portal elsewhere, perhaps it'll be safe to start questioning the plan, but until then, I think it's safe to assume that the staff is moving in silence, as they are with other higher profile recruitments.

Advertisement
Indiana QB Brendan Sorsby is an interesting option. 3 years of eligibility left and he actually played really despite playing on a bad Indiana team. Against Penn State and their elite defense he went 13/19 270 yards 3TDs 1INT
That or Manny Diaz once again let an average QB look like a Heisman.

Advertisement
I just think many here are going to have to be okay with ambiguity. This regime keeps a tight lid on what gets out versus what doesn't. We were just witnesses to the biggest out of left field flip of the cycle the other night, where absolutely no one, not even our best insiders, had Scott remotely on the radar anymore, let alone a candidate to flip.

The Trader, Blount and Cormani commitments were all unexpected as well. If we start seeing guys like Rogers and Howard begin to portal elsewhere, perhaps it'll be safe to start questioning the plan, but until then, I think it's safe to assume that the staff is moving in silence, as they are with other higher profile recruitments.
He's also been very slow in the past and behind the timeline in the portal so there's no reason for us to feel confident he'll get an obvious upgrade at QB quickly.

In addition, his reputation with QBs isn't going to make us the first choice for a lot of transfers[BGCOLOR=initial].[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]I predict whoever we sign will have mixed reviews. Won't be a home run/clear upgrade like when we got D'Eriq King. And we won't truly know how good/bad he is until we see the product on the field in Sept.[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Back