QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Hopefully we don’t wait too long and then they decide not to enter. But I guess that’s the chance you have to take.

Advertisement
I was talking about the unknown names who haven’t entered yet.

But I agree with you also on Roger’s…

Imo Rodger’s is worst case scenario. They’re working on a few other guys that are all older veteran types. A couple haven’t hit the portal yet and is tbd
That's good news. I'm getting tired of complaining about Rogers. The floodgates haven't even opened yet. I know there are guys who are playing today who are entering the portal.

This ***** crazy.

Imo Rodger’s is worst case scenario. They’re working on a few other guys that are all older veteran types. A couple haven’t hit the portal yet and is tbd
How do you feel about Howard?

Advertisement
I think it all falls on what a couple kids decide and if one gets a waiver. The latter has been discussed on Miami boards and the rumor mill.
Looking Miami Football GIF by Miami Dolphins

I'm gunna guess these are the guys we are after, in order:

1) Cam Ward ... Likely top option
2) Taulia Tagavailoa ... 2nd option if he gets a waiver. Would be VERY Safe.
3) Seth Henigan or Chandler Rogers ... Good options.
4) Will Howard or Will Rogers.... this is fall back option.

Advertisement
He’s tough as nails , good leader, moves good enough and a pretty good player. I’d take him over Rodger’s just for the threat with his legs but I don’t think he’s a major upgrade though. Good enough.
I think it all falls on what a couple kids decide and if one gets a waiver. The latter has been discussed on Miami boards and the rumor mill.
If it’s Taulia…major upgrade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back