QB's a strength of the team?

Perry was at the facility today working with WR's & TE's, I don't think you can post a IG story, but on Michael Irvin Jr's story he showed Perry make a 70yd throw from one end of the IPF to the other.

Does that mean anything in particular, no, just good to see these kids are working their *** off everyday & will be ready once Fall camp starts.
Exactly! I get the fact that there are no pads on at this time, but that should not negate the fact that these guys are putting in a ton of extra work, whether it is mandated by the staff or not! I think I read and/or heard that Martell was putting some work in with a couple of WR's the other day as well.

Again, it's just summer workouts, but it is workouts nonetheless. If we were hearing that our players were not working hard, everyone would be losing their s'hit and would start overanalyzing every little thing these guys do, especially Perry. People would talk about how he was 1 minute late for class, so he must not be taking the job seriously, or he hasn't gotten a hair cut in two weeks, so he is mentally not ready to be QB1, or Jarren ate two donuts, so he clearly doesn't want the job!

Advertisement
...Does that mean anything in particular, no, just good to see these kids are working their *** off everyday & will be ready once Fall camp starts.

It does mean I am intrigued by his strong *** arm. Always have been. I’m not saying I have a preference for him, just that, man, does he have a talented arm.

I love the fact they are working hard physically but are they doing the mental.work learning the Enos play book and system. That may be where one steps ahead of the others this summer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back