QB Wimbush & DB Fitzpatrick unofficially Visited UM recently

He wants to visit FSU, Alabama, OSU and S. Carolina this summer. Says that he may also visit some other schools. Hopefully we get one but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If he wants to visit 3 school that he feels "most comfortable with" doesnt that say something? I know he visited OSU but how many if ever has he seen of FSU and Bama? Plus he's been here multiple times so he really doesnt have to come back to show interest

He has attended 2 Alabama camps and recently visited FSU and also visited S.Carolina last summer:

http://247sports.com/Player/Minkah-Fitzpatrick-27783/TimelineEvents?Page=1

Advertisement
He wants to visit FSU, Alabama, OSU and S. Carolina this summer. Says that he may also visit some other schools. Hopefully we get one but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If he wants to visit 3 school that he feels "most comfortable with" doesnt that say something? I know he visited OSU but how many if ever has he seen of FSU and Bama? Plus he's been here multiple times so he really doesnt have to come back to show interest

He has attended 2 Alabama camps and recently visited FSU and also visited S.Carolina last summer:

http://247sports.com/Player/Minkah-Fitzpatrick-27783/TimelineEvents?Page=1

Got you but if anybody thinks its over with this kid and UM will quit you're out of your **** mind. Keep making an effort

Advertisement
Well here is a Canesport Article from Today where Fitzpatrick discussed his UM recruitment.

http://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent%2Easp&cid=1618232

Does any one care to summarize for us.

Go Canes

It's a video interview of him at the 5-star showcase. Basically talked about the schools he visited recently. When he talked about Miami, he mentioned how they know who he is as a person because there are some many coaches/players from the Northeast on the team so that makes him feel comfortable with them. The reporter then mentions how Wimbush, his teammate, is very high on on Miami and if that helps Miami. Fitzpatrick then said that if Wimbush were to commit before he does to Miami that it would play a role in his decision. He did mention at the end of the interview that he's thinking of making a decision during the summer. Also said that he most likely won't have a top5 or top10 list out before then because his HS coach is not a fan of that (or at least I think that's what he said, he was in a loud area).

based on that video interview, i think we have a decent shot… never know with these jersey guys, but we've done very well with Kiy, Al Quadin and Olsen… amongst others. i bet i can find a Kiy Hester thread from last year this time, with a bunch of people saying we have no shot.

Advertisement
I believe if Wimbush commits he'll be in Fitz ear all season long to come join him down CG..this cycle has a few potential dominoes that could start an avalanche for us...

97.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think getting Wimbush is a good idea.... Short, big arm, bombs the ball down the field..... reminds you of someone we all know too well. (Morris)

I don't think getting Wimbush is a good idea.... Short, big arm, bombs the ball down the field..... reminds you of someone we all know too well. (Morris)

LISTEN YOU GOD **** BALD HEADED MONGALOID- HE ISN'T MORRIS!!!!

jk...sort of.

gibson would get us more south florida players then wimbush would for jersey.

Never going to get all of the south FL players anyway. Might as compliment what we do get with other ballers nationally. When Miami was great they recruited well nationally.

Advertisement
Back