QB Wimbush & DB Fitzpatrick unofficially Visited UM recently

Advertisement
As a passer, I like Wimbush much more than Gibson. His accuracy much better IMO and that includes pretty much every throw whether it be deep, intermediate, or short. Gibson is the better athlete which is why I want him playing WR. His best position is easily WR. Couldn't imagine getting Gibson to come here as a WR and Wimbush as the QB. Then potentially land their teammates, Fitzpatrick and McFadden.

Just get…

150.gif

Advertisement
I don't get it, I thought we were really trying to search for comparisons..anyway McNabb is comparable to Wimbush with arm strength being the exception. Don't recall seeing him (Wimbush) throw a 20 yrd "dig" route on a rope like McNabb used to do other than that they play similar. More so McNabb when he was SU, younger and more athletic (less pudgy) then

Advertisement
If Gibson is Mike Vick then Wimbush is...?

McNabb

I was thinking Cunningham or Moon but McNabb did his thing too.

Yeah but Cunningham and Moon were two completely different QB's. The only thing they had in common is being black.

How so before Vick was Randall Cunningham and before McNabb was Warren Moon both were ELITE just like for a period of time both Vick and McNabb were elite if Moon wasn't in the CFL before the NFL Farve n Manning would've been chasing Moon Passing Yards record not Marino. The film of him in his prime is SICK!!! Taught Steve McNair a few things as well god bless the dead....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wants to visit FSU, Alabama, OSU and S. Carolina this summer. Says that he may also visit some other schools. Hopefully we get one but I'm not getting my hopes up.

He wants to visit FSU, Alabama, OSU and S. Carolina this summer. Says that he may also visit some other schools. Hopefully we get one but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If he wants to visit 3 school that he feels "most comfortable with" doesnt that say something? I know he visited OSU but how many if ever has he seen of FSU and Bama? Plus he's been here multiple times so he really doesnt have to come back to show interest

Advertisement
Back