2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
I like his film better than Judd's

dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, get them together, be transparent with the plan. Judd, if you want to stay, you have to know it's as a teammate to TJ.

Emory was ready to do it with Ra$hada.
Pressure produces diamonds, competition produces championships.

I hope they both have that mentality.

No one on this Board knew about this young man until a few days ago?
I don’t mean as an offer, but as a high school player?
I don’t know FLA geography. Does he play at some outpost?
Crazy that he is only 16 years old, very raw, has 1 year as a starter under his belt, and a huge upside. He beat everybody yesterday in the tough "rail shot challenge". Took first place. One analyst said he might have the strongest arm of anybody competing. He apparently just got a 4th star from one site. Dawson / Mario need to be all over this young man and get his family to Coral Gables asap. Send the jet to bring them back from LA!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP does anyone know who is Jackson’s friend on the roster? Markeith Williams? Not sure whoelse is from Orlando

His school is a high Florida classification (by total student enrollment). Dexter Williams (former Miami commit, ND RB, NFL RB) went there. Jayden Gibson, WR, who went to Oklahoma played there too.

Everyone tries to recruit QBs early on so the players who become starters their JR. year of HS are at a disadvantage when it comes to P5 QB recruiting. West Orange is not an enough of a powerhouse program like Bishop Gorman, St. Thomas, or Mater Dei where the coaches will scout the backup QBs.

Last edited:

He's at West Orange High school, just a few miles from where I grew up.

Very good competition.

You asked for a map? Sure...

1686863504986.png

Advertisement
Back