2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
1686855938570.png

from On3's top performers from Day 1 E11.

Advertisement
Advertisement
59 % . Which is impressive beens he’s as raw as he is and has very little playing time. He has unreal arm talent to work with and a good athlete. Any qb coach worth his salt would love this kid
It’s natural for him, can’t teach that pop.

This isn’t a kid who played QB his whole life. Crazy thing is, his arm strength will increase (along with accuracy) once he starts the refine his tools and motion.

It’s natural for him, can’t teach that pop.

This isn’t a kid who played QB his whole life. Crazy thing is, his arm strength will increase (along with accuracy) once he starts the refine his tools and motion.
Yep; he’s doing all this with god given talent. Just wait until he starts learning the art of the position.

Advertisement
Thanks to @MumbleRap for speaking it into existence lol. I like him alot. Has alot better base than all of the lower rated guys we've been looking at(that I've seen). Completion % isn't what i like but I saw the prerequisite accuracy, anticipation & touch on alot of his throws. Combine that with his apparent mobility & I'd be excited to have him in this class regardless of what else we do at the position.

Thanks to @MumbleRap for speaking it into existence lol. I like him alot. Has alot better base than all of the lower rated guys we've been looking at(that I've seen). Completion % isn't what i like but I saw the prerequisite accuracy, anticipation & touch on alot of his throws. Combine that with his apparent mobility & I'd be excited to have him in this class regardless of what else we do at the position.
Lol I’ve done my good deed for the month. See y’all in July.

Advertisement
It’s the perfect match. He’s blowing up big and we need a front line guy for this class.
Please, please, please.

Love his mobility.

Judd feels like a dud in the eyes of fellow recruits. No fault of his own.

You said it perfectly. "We need a front line guy for this class."

Let's get him down the last week of June (he cancelled his OV to Mizzou) and get this wrapped up.

We can even keep Judd. The original plan was to get two QB's, anyway.

Advertisement
Back