2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt. Fsu could sniff around. Regardless we won’t be the only school with late interest. Our location and qb situation should have us in a good spot if we push hard. It just fits both parties too well.
FSU is pretty set for 24 with Kromenhook (sp?). I doubt Pitts OC is interesting to QBs but perhaps Jurcovic has a good year and shows proof of concept.

Advertisement
No one on this Board knew about this young man until a few days ago?
I don’t mean as an offer, but as a high school player?
I don’t know FLA geography. Does he play at some outpost?
Previous discussion

Advertisement
IMG_4147.png

Independent evaluator was a big fan. Had him as his best performer of Wednesday night.

Our guy Ponce with a great evaluation there.

its not just predominately defensive players anymore, Narduzzi is a **** good evaluator.

Eh.
Offense is pretty much what has held them back since he has been there.

He kinda hit on Pickett, although it took Pickett getting the COVID senior additional year to actually do anything.

Short of that his high school QB hit rate is probably worse than Mario’s.

Peterman, Brown, Slovis, PJ.

Outside of Pickett, those are his guys. All transfers.

Advertisement

Don’t read too much into my post. He won the Rail Challenge yesterday but today (Day 1) he did not make Top 11…just following his progress..

Don’t look too much into it. The initial rankings are based on national rankings/film and stats from prior year…. Which as we know, he’s green. He’s been a top 3 QB so far. Pro day results should be fun.

6:51 p.m PT: The Elite 11 staff score for Trever Jackson is 43. — Charles Power, On3 Director of Scouting and Rankings

6:49 p.m PT: It took Trever Jackson a few throws to settle in, but he caught fire towards the middle of his session and finished relatively strong. We charted him as accurate on 15 of 20 passes. The big-time arm is apparent. There’s a bunch of velocity on his throws. He threw a few darts at the end to put an exclamation point on the session. — Charles Power, On3 Director of Scouting and Rankings

Came from feed linked below

Advertisement
Back