2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
Feel free to merge if a thread already exists..

At Elite 11, told Wiltfong he was recently offered by UM. Hadn’t seen it announced anywhere previously.

View attachment 242171
corrected it in his article.

MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. - The stock continues to rise for Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange Top247 quarterback Trever Jackson who arrived at the Elite 11 Finals for check-in Wednesday feels like he could be close to adding another scholarship, potentially from Miami.

The Hurricanes could make a fast move on Pittsburgh, Texas A&M and Missouri who are the other prominent programs in this recruitment to date.

“Oh yeah for sure, yes sir,” Jackson said when asked if Miami is a contender moving forward. “I’m a local kid, Florida, just a chance to stay in Florida is big.”

Jackson looks forward to getting a future visit on the books.

“Just where they’re located, Miami is a great city,” Jackson said. “Just their culture, I know they’re changing things around. One of my friends (on the team) he tells me a lot about Miami. He tells me how Coach Cristobal is changing things around. He says they have a different type of energy from last year and changing the spectrum of everything.”

Jackson also likes what he’s seen from new offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson.

“I talked to Coach Dawson, saw his background and how he does thing with quarterbacks like me and he can develop me to the next level.”

corrected it in his article.

MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. - The stock continues to rise for Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange Top247 quarterback Trever Jackson who arrived at the Elite 11 Finals for check-in Wednesday feels like he could be close to adding another scholarship, potentially from Miami.

The Hurricanes could make a fast move on Pittsburgh, Texas A&M and Missouri who are the other prominent programs in this recruitment to date.

“Oh yeah for sure, yes sir,” Jackson said when asked if Miami is a contender moving forward. “I’m a local kid, Florida, just a chance to stay in Florida is big.”

Jackson looks forward to getting a future visit on the books.

“Just where they’re located, Miami is a great city,” Jackson said. “Just their culture, I know they’re changing things around. One of my friends (on the team) he tells me a lot about Miami. He tells me how Coach Cristobal is changing things around. He says they have a different type of energy from last year and changing the spectrum of everything.”

Jackson also likes what he’s seen from new offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson.

“I talked to Coach Dawson, saw his background and how he does thing with quarterbacks like me and he can develop me to the next level.”
Thanks for update. Seems like he’s still a backup option. Interested to see how he does at E11.

Has been impressive early at E11. Arm strength is showing out. A&M just landed a commit today…. This kid is wide open and primed for another massive bump in composite.

D00E8ED5-2D7E-4C83-9709-7FDF7ED622CD.jpeg

Advertisement
Vast difference in evaluation of the top QBs between On3 site and 247.

ON3 top 11

Ethan Grunkmeyer, Penn St
Julian Sayin, Alabama
Luke Kromenhoek, FSU
Trevor Jackson , Uncommitted
Air Noland, OSU
Ryan Puglisi, UGA
Hauss Hejny, TCU
Dylan Raiola, UGA
DJ Lagway, UF
CJ Carr, ND
Colin Hurley, LSU

247 Top 11

Dylan Raiolam
Luke Kromenhoek
Julian Sayin
Air Noland
Jaydn Davis
Hauss Hejny
DJ Lagway
Trevor Jackson
Colin Hurley
CJ Carr
Ethan Grunkmeyer

Advertisement

ON3 top 11

Julian Sayin, Alabama
Luke Kromenhoek, FSU
Air Noland, OSU
Ryan Puglisi, UGA
Hauss Hejny, TCU
Dylan Raiola, UGA
DJ Lagway, UF
CJ Carr, ND
Colin Hurley, LSU

247 Top 11

Dylan Raiolam
Luke Kromenhoek
Julian Sayin
Air Noland
Jaydn Davis
Hauss Hejny
DJ Lagway
Trevor Jackson
Colin Hurley
CJ Carr
Ethan Grunkmeyer
All depends which school gave which site the biggest bag this weekend. Only results I’ll actually follow during event are directly from E11 only.

Advertisement

ON3 top 11

Julian Sayin, Alabama
Luke Kromenhoek, FSU
Air Noland, OSU
Ryan Puglisi, UGA
Hauss Hejny, TCU
Dylan Raiola, UGA
DJ Lagway, UF
CJ Carr, ND
Colin Hurley, LSU

247 Top 11

Dylan Raiolam
Luke Kromenhoek
Julian Sayin
Air Noland
Jaydn Davis
Hauss Hejny
DJ Lagway
Trevor Jackson
Colin Hurley
CJ Carr
Ethan Grunkmeyer
Not so vast a difference if he is ON both lists of top 11 QB's. Ahead of Lagway on one and right with him on the other. Really hard to differentiate when they are still juniors in HS. Huge developmental season coming up for them all. Kid has a canon arm and looks relatively quick. Based on the lists only ... ahead of Hurley all the way. Says he would like to stay home in the State of Florida. Makes all kinds of sense.

I feel like the staff is over thinking this one. Kids got a lot of natural talent, performs well in camp settings and is a Florida boy.

Unless they think they’ll flip an elite guy I'm not sure we’ll unearth a better option later in the cycle
Heck with his arm he IS elite. Get that kid signed up.

Advertisement
I feel like the staff is over thinking this one. Kids got a lot of natural talent, performs well in camp settings and is a Florida boy.

Unless they think they’ll flip an elite guy I'm not sure we’ll unearth a better option later in the cycle
After it’s said and done, might not be many better options…. People are raving about him.

This is similar to the Pitt commit (Kenny Minchey) who shined at E11 last year. Was rated around 400. Continued to rise, ended up flipping to ND and was a top 170 player. Jackson should be on similar trajectory.

After it’s said and done, might not be many better options…. People are raving about him.

This is similar to the Pitt commit (Kenny Minchey) who shined at E11 last year. Was rated around 400. Continued to rise, ended up flipping to ND and was a top 170 player. Jackson should be on similar trajectory.
With you, I'd like us to start getting on him. I'd take him as a substitute for Judd.

TAMU took their second QB, so they're out of the running.

So...who's left for him right now? Mizzou, Pitt...did I see/hear some USC buzz?

I'd imagine he'd be very open to staying in state??

With you, I'd like us to start getting on him. I'd take him as a substitute for Judd.

TAMU took their second QB, so they're out of the running.

So...who's left for him right now? Mizzou, Pitt...did I see/hear some USC buzz?

I'd imagine he'd be very open to staying in state??
The feel is that he would like to stay in state… if canes offer chances are they’re at top of his list. Hope they don’t wait, we all know some other big programs are about to throw their name in the hat.

Advertisement
Back