2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
On 247 pod, Cooper and Ivins brought him up in their Elite 11 preview and their Night 1 recap. They praised him. They expect more teams to come after him after the Elite 11. Cooper said "whether that's Miami or any other program."

One factor that jumps out to me is that this kid is only 16! He can be molded how Dawson wants the QB to be. He's mobile enough to have plays designed for him to keep it and go. Hopefully we can go after this kid and get him on an OV.

BOOM!!
013BD62E-D2D7-4F87-9291-7D0FCD03C582.jpeg

Advertisement
https://media.tenor.com/Mob15oUhrZQAAAAM/****-girl.gif

* Kid came out of nowhere.
*Shined everywhere he camped.
*Already got that 4 star bump for the star humpers

I dont know this kid just looks like a Miami qb and fits with Judd in the class. I would try to lock him in ASAP.

Last edited:
Feel free to merge if a thread already exists..

At Elite 11, told Wiltfong he was recently offered by UM. Hadn’t seen it announced anywhere previously.

View attachment 242171

Need to put the full-court press on here. Kid is from WEST ORANGE, dammit, this is a guy we could get. All he has to do is jump on the Turnpike.

Advertisement

I dont know this kid just looks like a Miami qb and fits with Judd in the class. I would try to lock him in ASAP.
Agreed. He’s got that Hurricane in him

Advertisement
Lets not **** this layup up. For Gods sake.
This.
****-girl.gif

IDGAF about Judd boot him if need be lock this kid up

Advertisement
Well I think that good news. I assume the staff is trying to keep this recruitment more lowkey.

It's not just that. There are several guys that are being recruited that people don't really know about. For various reasons.

The point is, it was never the plan to roll "only" with Judd. We've planned to take two. Whether that ends up being two HS recruits or Judd and a transfer, I guess we will find out.

Advertisement
Back