2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
If TVD has amazing stats and gets drafted, it won't be hard to find a portal QB. If TVD is Ok this season and stays, then the numbers issue is fixed with 4 QBs on the roster.

Wow….. I just…. man …. is dis real…. and we still….we still only taking Judd?
1689155486397.gif

Advertisement
Back to back classes of absolute developmental prospects at the most important position on the field. Only to TRY and land the elite transfer this off-season as if 20 other top schools won’t also be vying for them as well.

Hold Up Wtf GIF by Bounce

QBs are all developmental prospects.

We signed an elite prospect in 2021. He's now at Missouri working on his FedEx driving career.

Go look at the 2020 Top 10 QBs on the composite.

Bryce Young and CJ Stroud -- elite as ****. The rest?

DJ Ukelele -- garbage juice
Hudson Card -- Somebody pulled his card, it stunk
Ja'Quinden Jackson -- Switched to Running Back, for christ's sake
Luke Doty -- May as well be named Luke Potty
Harrison Bailey -- Trying to see if he can play for every school in the country before he takes over his dad's insurance business
Ethan Garbers -- Ethan Garbage is way too easy, not even gonna go there
Haynes King -- Couldn't even play for that carousel of **** that Jimbo had going on in his QB room last year. Transferred to Ga Tech.
Jay Butterfield -- Mrs. Buttersworth's son totally buried at Oregon, now on the roster at something called San Jose State

See where I'm going? Yes, I want Bryce Young and CJ Stroud too. Yes, I'm a star *****. But QB is the literal ultimate crapshoot. Recruiting in general is as well, but QB is like playing russian roulette with a flame thrower. I'd have much rather we signed some highly ranked kids, but history will tell you that, at this position, it's not incredibly important.

Wonder if Jackson went to OU and worked out for them?

EDIT: after reading around their board about the offer, it doesn't seem like he visited to work out. Most of the comments don't seem as enthusiastic , either. They seem to want an experienced transfer over a 2nd HS QB...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if Jackson went to OU and worked out for them?

EDIT: after reading around their board about the offer, it doesn't seem like he visited to work out. Most of the comments don't seem as enthusiastic , either. They seem to want an experienced transfer over a 2nd HS QB...

My preference for Miami, too.

QBs are all developmental prospects.

We signed an elite prospect in 2021. He's now at Missouri working on his FedEx driving career.

Go look at the 2020 Top 10 QBs on the composite.

Bryce Young and CJ Stroud -- elite as ****. The rest?

DJ Ukelele -- garbage juice
Hudson Card -- Somebody pulled his card, it stunk
Ja'Quinden Jackson -- Switched to Running Back, for christ's sake
Luke Doty -- May as well be named Luke Potty
Harrison Bailey -- Trying to see if he can play for every school in the country before he takes over his dad's insurance business
Ethan Garbers -- Ethan Garbage is way too easy, not even gonna go there
Haynes King -- Couldn't even play for that carousel of **** that Jimbo had going on in his QB room last year. Transferred to Ga Tech.
Jay Butterfield -- Mrs. Buttersworth's son totally buried at Oregon, now on the roster at something called San Jose State

See where I'm going? Yes, I want Bryce Young and CJ Stroud too. Yes, I'm a star *****. But QB is the literal ultimate crapshoot. Recruiting in general is as well, but QB is like playing russian roulette with a flame thrower. I'd have much rather we signed some highly ranked kids, but history will tell you that, at this position, it's not incredibly important.
in 2021,

Caleb Williams - Heisman
Sam Huard- Transfer
Quinn Ewers - was pretty good last year but got hurt.
Drake Maye - top 5 pick coming up
Brock Vandergriff - obviously sat behind their starter the last 2 years
JJ McCarthy - UMich starting job.
Kaidon Salter - Transferred
Kyle McCord - sat behind Stroud
Ty Thompson - dont even remember him but a lot of marios recruits at QBs have not been good (Herbert wasnt his recruit)
Ty Buchner - transferred to Bama

Advertisement
Back