2024 QB Trever Jackson

Better to stack your QB room as much as possible and let the cream rise to the top than to be so thin at the most important position in the sport that you're just one injury away from your season being an unmitigated disaster.
THIS!! I remember Jimbo was doing the same thing at FSU for awhile

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know what’s going on at Jones but I’m riding with Judd over this kid. Sorry.

No way to sugar coat it. His sr season passing stats suck and were very average prior seasons.

Advertisement
This kid is very raw. He would be a risky developmental prospect and we already have that in Judd. If it’s between this kid and Judd without picking up a #1 QB, I am going with Judd just for the fact that he starts and is getting on field experience.

I was thinking yesterday that maybe it would be advantageous to bring in 2 QBs via the portal this year?... a veteran who's almost guaranteed to start 2024 and possibly 2025 and a younger developmental guy to compete for H2H with Brown and Williams for the next QB cycle. Part of me is worried about being stuck with one guy (lie this year) as well as Mario's history with QBs. Just hope Dawson can counter our current issues/headwinds and find a dude like Clayton Tune, or better for that matter.

Don’t know what’s going on at Jones but I’m riding with Judd over this kid. Sorry.

Gonna go watch Jones this Friday but the backup is highly touted, splits time with Jackson and has a Miami offer

Advertisement
Back