2024 QB Trever Jackson

Advertisement
Dmoney ... any update on this youngster? I had read somewhere that he was expected to workout for Dawson today in Miami ... but so far has not shown up. Intrigue?

As I said last week “ I’d be shocked it he doesn’t get an offer.
Cribby .... any idea why Trever didn't show up at UM as projected yesterday? Just saw a tweet by him stating that he was happy with the phone conversation he had with UCLA and was glad to receive their offer. Has UM backed off from checking him out?

Probably not the popular opinion here but...

I like Judd better

No problem at all taking both. We should do that if we can.

I don't think this is a Judd or Jackson scenario; Mario likes to recruit NFL body-types with talent and athleticism, then develop them. It seems Jackson or Hurley or another unnamed QB are being considered the second QB in the class.

Advertisement
Cribby .... any idea why Trever didn't show up at UM as projected yesterday? Just saw a tweet by him stating that he was happy with the phone conversation he had with UCLA and was glad to receive their offer. Has UM backed off from checking him out?
I’ll just say If he doesn’t get an offer or they don’t turn up the heat there’s likely a reason.

7B691F84-5C79-4036-B4E2-76DFBDB083F0.png

He’s at Malik Bryant’s HS now.

Fantastic news.

Now he gets to wear orange and green instead of orange and blue.
Yeah… but Jones’ HC is former Gator, Elijah Williams who was on their 96 Natty team so there’s that to deal with. Obviously didn’t come between us with Malik but the Gators were definitely in play to land him.

Advertisement
Yeah… but Jones’ HC is former Gator, Elijah Williams who was on their 96 Natty team so there’s that to deal with. Obviously didn’t come between us with Malik but the Gators were definitely in play to land him.
Gates have bagway committed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** that is the second QB that Jones stole from West Orange in the last couple of years. Jones HC is going to be a problem but West Orange is very pro Gators. It was going to be a up hill battle either way.

**** that is the second QB that Jones stole from West Orange in the last couple of years. Jones HC is going to be a problem but West Orange is very pro Gators. It was going to be a up hill battle either way.
So the word is… West Orange’s HC who also doubles as their OC/play caller resigned about a week ago which caught some off guard. He’s a fairly young guy and a WO alumn… said “he no longer wants to coach”.

It’s also been said Trever entertained this transfer since at least last season as his mom was/is an employee at Jones (not sure what she does there). Talked to a guy who’s close to several “handlers” in the area. His words were “I’m surprised he’s stayed at WO this long and thought he would have been at Jones a long time ago”

Advertisement
Back