QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Mario will wait two weeks and lose out on both? Hopefully Zo is guiding this with some nfl experience with managing rosters in free agency which this is at this point.
That’s how I feel he’s an idiot if he waits u lock in Howard and move on too much riding on this year

jesus christ cant tell if he’s a troll or just a Eeyore, just a geyser of negativity
will ferrell idk GIF

Advertisement
My 2 cents from the visit... The guy landed a little over 24 hours ago and people are already freaking out while Cam is probably recording a video, waiting for the perfect lighting bolt to strike in the background of his announcement with Rick Ross, Rohan and some Lions and here we are...

My 2 cents from the visit... The guy landed a little over 24 hours ago and people are already freaking out while Cam is probably recording a video, waiting for the perfect lighting bolt to strike in the background of his announcement with Rick Ross, Rohan and some Lions and here we are...
Maybe. Or like he said, he wants time and another visit or two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's cool, but the average fan isn't privy to these details; so then how do you belittle folk for taking Cam's comments and the situation at face value?
I didn’t belittle anyone. I DO think that if you follow this stuff closely enough to be on this board you should know better than to overreact based off of a commit being cagey following a visit.

Probably our best shot at this point, or we just ride it out with Emory. (yes I'm moping, sue me)
he's definitely a peg below howard and ward and should be a backup plan

but the main ones knocking mccord don't know what they're talking about. he's still capable of getting us to 10+ wins next year. definitely a 3rd-4th option and way better than jacurri, emory, or anything else we can scrape in the portal if we indeed miss on the main 2

mccord also has 2 years of eligibility and isn't a 1 and done to the NFL type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back