QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DMoney is getting the clicks up on the website. Smart man.

@cway313 picks fights, but not with me. Smart man.

@TheOriginalCane is currently hammering his fingers on the keyboard causing massive vibrations on his table, but it doesn't matter because he is absolutely kicking someones butt with a 35-page essay on why that guy's a moron.

And I just woke up from a nap and nothing of any substance has happened. Life is good.
Gabriel Iglesias Thumbs Up GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Yeah - I was in Durham and trying to find a place to meet up with a friend in Raleigh and just did a quick search on my phone for "Hurricanes watch party bar" completely forgetting about the hockey team. Ended up at Sports & Social in Cary. I also figured that any bar in the area would likely have the Miami game on since they were playing NCST.
Raleigh is nice. Hockey stadium shares parking lot with football stadium, my daughter just moved there, they are carolina hurricanes fans. will be going up to catch a hockey game next yr.

Doubt we will hear any breaking news regarding this until at least 4pm eastern time (possibly later). No sources on this, just the thoughts of a random poster

Could you imagine all this hype then we come out with its the oho state qb , tvd 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Doubt we will hear any breaking news regarding this until at least 4pm eastern time (possibly later). No sources on this, just the thoughts of a random poster
i agree.

coach gotta daytrade FOMC decision. get the NIL bucks account overflowing again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, Will Howard would be fine. We would win games. Not against him.

But, you get Cam Ward if you can.
1. He moves the needle. Recruiting and portal
2. I personally think he is what Miami needs at QB. He’s got a chip on his shoulder being an under recruited guy
3. He played extremely well against tougher competition. Not to mention, that Oline he had was terrible. His numbers on that team are impressive.

Attachments

• 9045E1B7-3C06-4033-B451-9B1199F94EA3.png
    9045E1B7-3C06-4033-B451-9B1199F94EA3.png
    536.7 KB · Views: 0
We don’t need Mario overthinking this one. If Cam wants in that’s the obvious choice. Make it happen.
Would it be wrong to ask the OC which one of these guys fits his offensive scheme best? That’s what you pay him for. Don’t overthink. Just be the manager that you are paid to be.

Advertisement
Look, Will Howard would be fine. We would win games. Not against him.

But, you get Howard if you can.
1. He moves the needle. Recruiting and portal
2. I personally think he is what Miami needs at QB. He’s got a chip on his shoulder being an under recruited guy
3. He played extremely well against tougher competition. Not to mention, that Oline he had was terrible. His numbers on that team are impressive.
I think you put the em-phasis on the wrong sa-lable.

There is certainly an argument that Howard is a better fit in Dawsons offense.

Ward is the better player overall, but not a perfect like I think Howard is.
Why? Bc he looks like Clayton Tune? What does Howard do that Ward can’t?

Ward is a better thrower and just as mobile. If you want to get a yard on a sneak, fine that’s Howard.

Oh, I forgot something

@joshvalencia1996 is one of the realest people I know. He doesn't give a **** about clout, he speaks his mind and thats it.

We've disagreed in the past over a ****load of things, because we both speak our mind. And if he comes in here, guns blazing, puts his nuts on the table and goes "I got info for y'all", he is doing it because he means it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back