QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Went to change direction doing sprints just rolled it. Thank god it wasn’t my ankle I did that a couple years ago was way worse. I haven’t even taken a Tylenol since it happened so not too bad. But I’ll be laying here until ESD lol

Thankfully I didn’t break anything but a few years back tore up everything in my ankle. As bad as it gets. Still feel it a little bit doing some activities.

Advertisement
Rocket Juice GIF by European Space Agency - ESA

I doubt Cribby was wrong lol
This doesn't necessarily contradict what Cribby said. I think someone else already proposed that Howard may have said he wants in and they're simply waiting for Ward's decision. That would back up Cribby's statement that we are not looking for a QB anymore. He didn't say which QB we got.

Advertisement
Disagree slightly. I think they are 1A and 1B and the staff would take either in a heartbeat. If they both want in, the staff would have to decide which they're committed to, but IMO we can't go wrong with either one.
I can agree to that, though personally, i prefer Cam.

Advertisement
I was right there with you and went against everyone I know that's connected telling me I was wrong and they'd get who they want

Big shocker to me still. Mario's perception with QBs is either going to be etched in stone in 2024 or he's going to rewrite it and flip the script. There is no in-between. The QB is going to have to absolutely go off, have a career year, and get drafted high like they planned for TVD.

We need such a good season on offense that it propels Dawson into a HC job.
but per @Ghandi Dawson is absolutely 100% not coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back