QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
As a Cane living in NC I'd like to point out that the other Cam Ward was the GK for the Carolina HURRICANES only Stanley cup....

You spelled Hartford Whalers wrong...................
happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

Advertisement
Gotta say I was dead wrong. I didn't think any of the top QBs would wanna play for Mario and here we are a few hours away from either Ward or Howard coming to Miami. LOL were about to get a lot of hate from the national media. You're about to see how much hatred still exist towards the U

Gotta say I was dead wrong. I didn't think any of the top QBs would wanna play for Mario and here we are a few hours away from either Ward or Howard coming to Miami. LOL were about to get a lot of hate from the national media. You're about to see how much hatred still exist towards the U

You’ll see the standard jokes about attendance and whatever. But watch Cam Ward go from the top portal QB to one of the top QBs to a top 5/10.

Advertisement
I was right there with you and went against everyone I know that's connected telling me I was wrong and they'd get who they want

Big shocker to me still. Mario's perception with QBs is either going to be etched in stone in 2024 or he's going to rewrite it and flip the script. There is no in-between. The QB is going to have to absolutely go off, have a career year, and get drafted high like they planned for TVD.

We need such a good season on offense that it propels Dawson into a HC job.

Sorry to hear. How did it happen?

Went to change direction doing sprints just rolled it. Thank god it wasn’t my ankle I did that a couple years ago was way worse. I haven’t even taken a Tylenol since it happened so not too bad. But I’ll be laying here until ESD lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back