QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why the **** could I not just have been a Bama fan man **** this ****.
Angry Family GIF by South Park

Advertisement
MARIO BETTER MOVE ON!

*Mario moves on

NEANDERTHAL!

You guys do realize it's different people with different perspectives right? Some people wanted to not wait, other people wanted to wait. I wanted to wait because Ward is the better QB and I'm not interested in winning 9 games, I want to compete for the whole thing. Other people have other points of view.

A lot of copium going around. Ward is a far better QB than Howard, it's not really even close. If we sign Howard, it's a miss.
speak for yourself man. one might be more sought after but it's legitimately debatable on who would help us win more games next year

I would love ward, honestly for the hype and excitement that would surround the program and because he can stretch the field

but if I had to put $$ on which one of those 2 qb's is winning us 10 games next year - I would choose howard. and I won't back off that statement even if we end up landing ward
1702518919525.png

Advertisement
speak for yourself man. one might be more sought after but it's legitimately debatable on who would help us win more games next year

I would love ward, honestly for the hype and excitement that would surround the program and because he can stretch the field

but if I had to put $$ on which one of those 2 qb's is winning us 10 games next year - I would choose howard. and I won't back off that statement even if we end up landing ward
View attachment 271669

Go watch film on both and then see if you feel the same way. It's not really close.

Advertisement
pete tweet probably means we gonna run wildcat QB all next year with the birthday boy loUUUUUUUUU cristobal as our QB

Advertisement
You guys do realize it's different people with different perspectives right? Some people wanted to not wait, other people wanted to wait. I wanted to wait because Ward is the better QB and I'm not interested in winning 9 games, I want to compete for the whole thing. Other people have other points of view.
It’s a ******* joke ya dumb ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back