QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The opposite. I don't go to strip clubs, never have been a fan even when I was single. Paying for ***** is just lazy and worse quality than what you can get for free with minimal effort in 2023. Never appealed to me.
Yeah my point wasn't about whether or not you like strip clubs it was about your absolute credulity given to statements made by persons who have an interest in deceiving you.

I guess I'm the outlier, but I would wait. If you know Ward is the QB you want, then don't settle on account of 2 weeks when there are no games being played now. You have to roll the dice and keep fighting, not give up just because it didn't go down on your exact timetable. IMO.

I don't disagree BUT only if your QB room looked a little better. We cannot under any circumstances be left holding the bag with out a QB.

Advertisement
I don't even want Ward or Howard anymore. Let's roll with Peyton Matocha
Peyton's doing really well if he's still with the girl I used to see him running around with back a few years ago when I was around

Or anything close to it for that matter. Probably the top of the line I've ever seen anyone on our roster pulling with the exception of the girls Berrios was getting.

did we tell Ward, "aight we'll let you know." and then he was like "bet." and scheduled his FSU visit?

Advertisement
be careful...i got banned on another site for using the i word
Kobe Bryant GIF

Peyton's doing really well if he's still with the girl I used to see him running around with back a few years ago when I was around

Or anything close to it for that matter. Probably the top of the line I've ever seen anyone on our roster pulling with the exception of the girls Berrios was getting.
Wasn't his sister hot? Sure that wasn't who he was hanging with. Lol

If he takes another visit or takes it beyond today he costs himself $2-2.5M and routes the direct deposit to Howard. Probably gets like $750k-$1M elsewhere. $1.5M if he's very lucky.

Do with that what you will.

IIRC Matt Lee or Cohen had everyone reacting the same way saying he has more visits lined up and waiting a little while while he already had his apartment lease signed. He ended up committing right after that too. No need to tip your hand to Shodell or Ferman.
Pumped the funds are there to spend but hopefully the suck tax decreases next year.

Advertisement
No. If it happens I'm calling Will Howard the QB.

I'd be surprised if the visit happens. This has Mario troll job written all over it.

Or I'm a total fool and it's the same old Miami. Someone is being played here and we really don't think it's us.
This. You guys better put some respect on Jay’s name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back