QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

His sister is still very hot
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Even if we truly chose Howard over ward and he commits tonight, half the board won’t believe it and will whine all offseason smh

Oh well, either way it seems like we have QB1 on board according to several and either one of these dudes can help us get into the 12 team playoff next year

Beyond excited for what’s to come

FWIW, Shodell said in his write up he gets the sense Miami is going to wait for Ward's decision
So why was there so much optimism from those in the know on here if this kid is still gna visit fsu and then gna wait a week or two

Advertisement
Just a guess, but I think Mario has something up his sleeve. Probably doesn’t want to show all of his cards and wants to see what others have planned and to let ward get a bag from FSU for his visit.

But who that **** knows! **** has got everyone in panic mode!
I don’t like this BS. We always seem to take the L in the end. Don’t let him go to FSU. Don’t play games. If you got him. Keep him. Just worry about our team.

Advertisement
No. If it happens I'm calling Will Howard the QB.

I'd be surprised if the visit happens. This has Mario troll job written all over it.

Or I'm a total fool and it's the same old Miami. Someone is being played here and we really don't think it's us.
That’s my thought. Maybe it’s my desire to land a QB of this magnitude, but this has Mario with a big F U to Norvell and FSU written all over it.

We’ll find out shortly if it’s the case or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. If it happens I'm calling Will Howard the QB.

I'd be surprised if the visit happens. This has Mario troll job written all over it.

Or I'm a total fool and it's the same old Miami. Someone is being played here and we really don't think it's us.
Tomorrow's going to be a VERY interesting day then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back