QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
0 -200 is where lurkers hover . I’ve talked to a lot of them in private lol
I’m definitely in that range lol but I enjoy good content is the reason I’m here and you bring it Along with a few others on here. Not many that hit with the accuracy that you bring. I salute you

i'm fine
all good
no problem mang
monkey.gif

based on how long it's taken to make a decision it has to be UM cristoballs probably orgasming with how long it's drawn out given it takes him 3 months to hire any coaches.

Advertisement
It’s mostly weszies but whatever. Ironically I never heard from them for years now here they are. Let em trash away. They could just ignore me or block me but they can’t do that. I wonder why?
No one with a brain is denying that you are an absolutely plugged in insider.

You are one of the few reasons I'm still active on the site.

But the majority of your posts are you proving your clout in petty arguments like a teenage girl.

Grow up.

As a fan, i'm over Ward. He's had all the info he's needed and either wants to be here or not. You can't be held captive by 1 player and at some point you have to pivot and land a QB who wants to be here and not play games. Someone has to start building relationships and be a leader of this offense.

Advertisement
Ward isn’t an all pro QB. If he was Dak right now, Wazzu would have been a much better team. My goodness, put Dak in Wazzu and Wazzu is a 10 win team. I’m proving your logic is faulty. Ward isn’t Dak. But college Dak was drafted in the 4th round.
Nah, they would still lose 80% of road games w Dak
Dak good front runner when playing gmen and redskins
He doesn’t win games against
Good teams and almost never on road throughout entire career

As a fan, i'm over Ward. He's had all the info he's needed and either wants to be here or not. You can't be held captive by 1 player and at some point you have to pivot and land a QB who wants to be here and not play games. Someone has to start building relationships and be a leader of this offense.
Who are you NOT over then, since absolutely noone has decided to go anywhere?

It’s mostly weszies but whatever. Ironically I never heard from them for years now here they are. Let em trash away. They could just ignore me or block me but they can’t do that. I wonder why?
So yinz don’t party hard Duke style?

Advertisement
If UM misses on Ward and Howard, and Taulia doesn't get a waiver, I think the next man up should be Jordan McCloud. Smart QB, not the best arm strength but a 68% completion rate. Doesn't throw a lot of INTs. Bonus is he can run too, picked up 276 yards and 8 TDs rushing. Moving from the Sun Belt to P5 is a big transition, so Cristobal would be taking a gamble. But if choosing between Jefferson or McCloud, I'd take McCloud because I think he'd be more efficient and keep the chains moving.
Scream Crying GIF

Advertisement
No one with a brain is denying that you are an absolutely plugged in insider.

You are one of the few reasons I'm still active on the site.

But the majority of your posts are you proving your clout in petty arguments like a teenage girl.

Grow up.
Omg not again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back