QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah USC gonna be out the QB market this transfer season. Louisville has been overrated all season but I would bet a lot that Moss enters the portal instantly if they take a one year rental over him after this display. I’m not saying he’s the next heisman under Riley but I believe he showed his worth tonight.

Louisville better better be looking for a safety..27 is horrendously bad in coverage...think he gave more than half of those TDs

if it’s anything like free agency, which I can’t see it any other way, QBs SHOULD be waiting for Ward to set the market before making a decision.

Advertisement
Looks like USC saved themselves a million plus by waiting on the bowl game.

Moss looks like the real deal and will probably be the starter next year..

Does USC exit the QB market now or does Moss enter it and get paid?

I think this year is going to make some FO folks gamble on more QB picks. So many injuries this year at the position. I think it’s close to 40 different QBs have started this year. It’s going turn into running backs - just start drafting one every few years. You can carry 3 now and not count against the 53
Agree, they **** well should be doing it. Middling teams should be restring clock w rookie QB deal until they hit jackpot

Advertisement
Does USC exit the QB market now or does Moss enter it and get paid?
That’s the big question which is a fair one. To be honest it’s one game vs a overatted louisville team imo. You can’t overlook the performance, him being already rostered, and he’s only a sophomore who was a pretty highly rated recruit. Think it’s simple for USC but let’s see what Riley does.

Reading the USC 247 board is so funny, theyre all saying that Riley is making a statement going into next year and how he has adapted and drinking the kool aid on this bowl performance. Also theyre all on the Miller Moss train now...

Advertisement
So.. what if Brown looks this good tomorrow??
1703736900273.gif

When the Tvd drama was going on multiple qb’s reached out to UM. Guys that wasn’t in the portal.

Cribby or somebody. I faded this board and even watching the games we had the mid season collapse.

What was the TVD drama? Was there more to it than just his poor play?

Advertisement
Cribby or somebody. I faded this board and even watching the games we had the mid season collapse.

What was the TVD drama? Was there more to it than just his poor play?
In the spring TVD was flirting with entering the portal. He was rumored to have spoken with Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back