QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sure any portal QB looking at USC right now must have been pushed a way a bit. I know one performance doesn’t show a lot but it won’t look like you’re walking right into a starting role.

I haven't checked the last several pages since earlier today but is there any further update with Ward or still just speculation? I thought I read here in this thread that howard is for sure not coming here.

I haven't checked the last several pages since earlier today but is there any further update with Ward or still just speculation? I thought I read here in this thread that howard is for sure not coming here.

You've missed absolutely nothing - Ward is either us or NFL. Howard? No one knows what is going on with him either.

If Sunday rolls around and we haven't signed anyone is when I'd start panicking.

What if Jacurri does similar tomorrow? Mario gonna tell Cam Ward "no thanks"?

USC has a Heisman in the QB room, so the level of competition is different than what we've had for a very long time. It's not realistic for Jacurri to perform anything like Miller Moss did after not taking a single snap all season long. There is and will be a large separation between Cam Ward and JB.

Advertisement
Oh so

Reading comprenhsion says what? You are literally saying his better option is to come to Miami a mid tier ACC program with a coach who isn't very good because somehow that will help him be drafted higher (even tho he has small hands???). Again...awful take but you do you.

You doubled down on your stupidity.

You are one of the dumbest porsters on this board, thanks for proving it.

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Uh-oh, I ****ed off the Jets and Lions fans...

Truth hurts.

🤣

Why does everyone here insist on knowing everyone’s sources? He’s not coming.

So you're bull****ting everyone. Got it.

Random know-nothing poster with no history and no credibility wants to make an absolute statement without being challenged or even questioned.

Sorry that someone asked you a question, snowflake.

Advertisement
The best case scenario is that we have had Ward locked up for a while now and were just waiting until after the Bowl game to announce.

The worst case scenario is that the Ward camp drags this out as long as possible then dips to the NFL. We will then be left with nothing but our collective schlongs in our hands because by that time Will Howard and KJ Jefferson will be off the board. We will scramble to get Matt Slaka from Holy Cross assuming he is still available.

The likely outcome at this point is the Ward's have decided that entering the draft is their best move and we pivot to KJ Jefferson before another team pounces on him. The longer this goes without an announcement that we have come to terms with Ward the less likely it is that we get Ward. I will put the deadline at Thursday evening after the game or Friday the day after the game when the staff has arrived back in Miami. If there is nothing by Friday evening, then IMHO Ward is not coming.

Hard to believe UCF is an actual threat to KJ Jefferson not holding out until the Ward situation with us resolves itself if he even remotely believes he's our backup plan.

A) What's UCF's NIL situation? The hookup for Halloween Horror Nights?

B) What is UCF's timetable threat? They have someone remotely equivalent in the portal they can get? They'd actually set a hard deadline with this kid before the offer is rescinded?

I know they've won like 3 national championships in the last decade and are in the Big Bad Big 12....but let's hold off on giving them FULL credibility on these fronts. And yesss, I know....they have 42 million alumni and 196k students on campus. So they MUST have money. Yepppp. Derrrrppppp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back