QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Advertisement
The only thing that may save us with a back up plan is i dnt believe theyll commit until ward decides. They all become more valuable once he picks. Hopefully (if) ward goes pro, we work fast and several guys listen to us.

Still predicting ward to canes though. Buttttt. Theres a reason i dont gamble. Lol

If I post as little as I do, why would I try to make something up to get a reaction?

Relax buddy. We’ll find a solution…

Again, not the issue. It's not about whether we get Howard. There have been multiple posters who have talked about the top-end Portal QBs all waiting to decide based on the related impact of certain players and certain schools.

You posted something very conclusory with no details and no context, which you were asked about. You then became dismissive for being questioned.

This is the season of pretenders, where lots of people with low post counts make vague yet definitive statements. You're not the first, you won't be the last, there is no solution. There is no answer to why people make things up on this board. If you believe that you are different and are not that type of person, then you shouldn't be offended to be questioned.

Advertisement
So you're bull****ting everyone. Got it.

Random know-nothing poster with no history and no credibility wants to make an absolute statement without being challenged or even questioned.

Sorry that someone asked you a question, snowflake.
What is the CIS record for the most simultaneous fights at one time and how do you keep in fighting shape to keep topping your previous high?

Do you lift? 😂
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Last edited:
If I post as little as I do, why would I try to make something up to get a reaction?

Relax buddy. We’ll find a solution…

Again, not the issue. It's not about whether we get Howard. There have been multiple posters who have talked about the top-end Portal QBs all waiting to decide based on the related impact of certain players and certain schools.

You posted something very conclusory with no details and no context, which you were asked about. You then became dismissive for being questioned.

This is the season of pretenders, where lots of people with low post counts make vague yet definitive statements. You're not the first, you won't be the last, there is no solution. There is no answer to why people make things up on this board. If you believe that you are different and are not that type of person, then you shouldn't be offended to be questioned.
It is the season for pretenders but not everyone is a pretender. I appreciate the post @Canesfrom. We’ll find out soon enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe they all waiting until bowl season is over to see if any surprise QBs enter the draft. So he will probably make a decision when the last date for entry into the draft lol

Advertisement
So you're bull****ting everyone. Got it.

Random know-nothing poster with no history and no credibility wants to make an absolute statement without being challenged or even questioned.

Sorry that someone asked you a question, snowflake.
Says the guy that tries his hardest to imitate being an insider w/o ever actually providing info. Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back