QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if the talk that “Mario has his qb” is that Ward has said he is in. Everyone has been consistent that the don’t know the timeline.

I personally think there might be a lot to Mario not wanting it announced till after the bowl game.

- That announcement can certainly impact Jacurri, and create a distraction for him and the team.
- Mario has said, despite fans opinion, how important this bowl game is. Miami hasn’t won a bowl game in some time. And for the culture of the program, winning postseason games is important.

It would make sense if Mario had asked to delay the announcement until after the bowl game.

Advertisement
Bow Down Damien Sandow GIF
Notice no denial. Typical MOPE that doesn't invest in the program whatsoever.

Advertisement
people have been dogging Riley the last few weeks online for not developing qb's

he seems like the "**** it, I'm gonna roll with Moss" type to prove people wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you believe that considering how hard they're staying on Ward?
I do. I think ward was 1a and Howard was 1b and when he was butt hurt and they clarified it, he chose not to commit then and there either so not sure what his angle is there and I’m also pretty sure he is also still in touch with Miami as it plays out whether for real interest, leverage, or contingency

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back