QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
And clearly Tad was responsible for all of our football success?

Tad got lucky with his timing. Donna was unlucky with her timing.

But they were both good UM presidents.
Tad was a prick. I remember ATF being all around campus because of him and know people that got arrested for drinking underage as a result. F that guy

>
About 2 weeks ago when they all said we had our qb. Now Miami may wind up with him in the end, but make no mistake, it'snot what they meant when they said it. It was all allegedly locked in then. Pretty sure they all claimed Gorlami was signing as well. Anyways I'm not here to try and disparage anyone, just saying that having all of them agree on something doesn't make it automatic

NYSOM is that you???

You know what time it is?
back to the future great scott GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tad was a prick. I remember ATF being all around campus because of him and know people that got arrested for drinking underage as a result. F that guy

Had quite a few friends who got busted for underage drinking at the Orange Bowl, when the ATF douchebags were going around with those sticks they could put in your cup to determine if there was alcohol content.

Very sad situation, with no forewarning. Just ****ed up a lot of kids' police/criminal records, for **** that everyone does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back