QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had quite a few friends who got busted for underage drinking at the Orange Bowl, when the ATF douchebags were going around with those sticks they could put in your cup to determine if there was alcohol content.

Very sad situation, with no forewarning. Just ****ed up a lot of kids' police/criminal records, for **** that everyone does.
And that was all him “partnering”. I worked in dean of students office at time student Job and even he could be overheard on calls thinking it was a **** move. Parents were ****ed. Especially as it was only fairly recently the age and become 21

Advertisement
Had quite a few friends who got busted for underage drinking at the Orange Bowl, when the ATF douchebags were going around with those sticks they could put in your cup to determine if there was alcohol content.

Very sad situation, with no forewarning. Just ****ed up a lot of kids' police/criminal records, for **** that everyone does.
Raise hand if did. No lies told.

it’s clear that the staff is ok with what is on the roster if Ward doesn’t show. I’m thinking the kid leaning toward the draft now.

Maybe he comes here and maybe he doesn’t, but I’m in the camp that believes he’s not going to the NFL. He would’ve done that already if he was going to.

Advertisement
it’s clear that the staff is ok with what is on the roster if Ward doesn’t show. I’m thinking the kid leaning toward the draft
Pretty clear from their actions that they’re NOT ok with what’s on the roster at qb. You don’t immediately bring in the top 2 available players in the portal if you’re ok with what you have.

This just reminded me that my roommate sophomore year did a very brief stint in the Orange Bowl jail during a game. I think he was just let out and allowed to go back to campus when the game was over. I really wish I could recall the details, but they're lost behind all the beer and weed that accompanied the event.

Advertisement
Maybe he comes here and maybe he doesn’t, but I’m in the camp that believes he’s not going to the NFL. He would’ve done that already if he was going to.
From what I understand from the people in the know, that’s the only reason we wait

I think the timing would matter for JB is hilarious but not for the reasons you stated. He has some decent teams knocking on his door and it was just this time last year people inside UM thought he was the next big thing at QB. Apparently its not working out. But if Ward is coming it at a rumored 1.5 mil + then do you seriously consider our QB job to be wide open? I mean I do not think Mario will not play a guy based on NIL value but have to believe if that is his price this aint an open competition.
I think Brown and Emory know they aren't as good as Ward at this point.

Y'all better not sleep on Emory! (6-5 220lbs). I think he is a baller and I would be happy with him as our starter next year. I know the starts are limited but have liked what I have seen. Ward is drama case. Howard is prolly going somewhere other than UM. KJ, who knows. I am a big fan of Emory and feel there is no reason he cannot get the job done. Why y'all want a shiny new piece? I would love to get KJ and let him and Emory battle it out. If we get Ward or Howard, I think it COULD be a bonus, but I think Emory beats both they asses out. Just my option. I would take a QB room on Emory, KJ and JB any day. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Thoughts on Emory, why can he not be QB1?

Y'all better not sleep on Emory! (6-5 220lbs). I think he is a baller and I would be happy with him as our starter next year. I know the starts are limited but have liked what I have seen. Ward is drama case. Howard is prolly going somewhere other than UM. KJ, who knows. I am a big fan of Emory and feel there is no reason he cannot get the job done. Why y'all want a shiny new piece? I would love to get KJ and let him and Emory battle it out. If we get Ward or Howard, I think it COULD be a bonus, but I think Emory beats both they asses out. Just my option. I would take a QB room on Emory, KJ and JB any day. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
What makes Ward a drama case?

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Advertisement

are-you-on-crack-what-is-wrong-with-you.gif

I think Brown and Emory know they aren't as good as Ward at this point.
I disagree. I think Emory will be as good as any of them. Develop him, like we should, if we want QB's to come here. We keep pulling portal QB's and get on that train, no QB will want to come. ****, we about to see how we develop QB's when JB plays Thursday. I hope he shines. That means we have 2 very good QB's going into next season.

Advertisement
I disagree. I think Emory will be as good as any of them. Develop him, like we should, if we want QB's to come here. We keep pulling portal QB's and get on that train, no QB will want to come. ****, we about to see how we develop QB's when JB plays Thursday. I hope he shines. That means we have 2 very good QB's going into next season.
You can disagree, but there is no evidence to support that. He would have to throw for 3700 yards and 25 touchdowns next year to match that production. Not too many quarterbacks in America were better than Ward last year.

579DD63F-4B78-488B-B5AD-C4CC0FCB70EF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back