QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of last night (12/24)Ward has not given Miami a commitment. Maybe that happens today or maybe the situation will keep extending. The Ward family is in no rush to finalize this. We will have to wait and see.
I told y’all after the bowl game. For several reasons

Advertisement
Thought Cribby had said he would clear things up to what’s been going on after he made his decision….can’t wait to find out WTF is taking so long to make a decision..he trying to buy his number from somebody or something…this is ridiculous.Go get Howard or Jefferson and be done with this guy…
To be fair, cribby also said we’d laugh, so I’m looking forward to hearing the story

Merry Christmas to all the degenerates watching their kids open gifts and wondering why this kid hasn’t signed here yet 😂
IMG_0043.gif

Advertisement
I heard this theory a week or so ago..It doesn’t seem reasonable to keep that information secret when it could have tipped the scales in the JS recruitment.
You’re making an assumption that mattered to JS. quick tell me who osu Qb is. Or why he didn’t go to nc state to follow his boy

Advertisement
What’s the deadline to enroll? Everyone going to be celebrating if Ward commits but the real battle might be getting him to Coral Gables and enrolled for the spring semester.

You’re making an assumption that mattered to JS. quick tell me who osu Qb is. Or why he didn’t go to nc state to follow his boy

Didn’t someone say Ward was following JS on Instagram or X? forgot which.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back