QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we’re so desperate why hasn't another qb been on campus since Ward? We’ve had the same top two qb’s the entire time. You’d think we’d have a revolving door of visitors since we’re so “desperate“.
Does the dead period apply to transfer guys? Thought it was a dead period

Absolutely ridiculous

We’ve made him the best offer and FSU can’t match it

He isn’t going pro

Where’s his leverage?
The NFL stuff was nothing more than a ploy. Like I said he’s not going pro. Ironically when the NFL stuff came out it leaked Miami might take a look at Jefferson lol. Everyone around Cfb knows whats going on here and that’s why Howards name has been popping up recently at other programs.

Advertisement
Absolutely ridiculous

We’ve made him the best offer and FSU can’t match it

He isn’t going pro

Where’s his leverage?

If it's not a done deal (and it very well could be), then leverage is like momentum in football. He may not have it now. But if even one other program decides to bid up, then Miami loses its leverage. So time is its own leverage. Again, the deal could already be done. But if not, get a real Plan B lined up and force the close. Take a knee, Mario.

The NFL stuff was nothing more than a ploy. Like I said he’s not going pro. Ironically when the NFL stuff came out it leaked Miami might take a look at Jefferson lol. Everyone around Cfb knows whats going on here and that’s why Howards name has been popping up recently at other programs.
Is there a reason we dont know on why he is taking so long?

The decision will be when the decision will be, but some of you are funny expecting people to patiently wait a major QB1 announcement, when people have blamed the last 2 seasons on QB play and have said we’re a QB away…

Especially when that deal was described as done, not done, mysterious…

It’s Christmas, not April Fool’s Day…

Let people handle how they want as most aren’t calling anyone out other than making a few jokes about the timeline as usual when things take a long time…

More Holiday Cheer, less Holiday Tears 🥃

#CamtotheU #HowardToo #EmoryDaGawd #KJtoQB #JacurriCamNewton2

Advertisement
I know jack **** about this particular situation but I know people and I know negotiations. I don’t blame them one bit for playing every card they had while his stock was high, but that’s all it was to me

If it's not a done deal (and it very well could be), then leverage is like momentum in football. He may not have it now. But if even one other program decides to bid up, then Miami loses its leverage. So time is its own leverage. Again, the deal could already be done. But if not, get a real Plan B lined up and force the close. Take a knee, Mario.
Why are we assuming that Mario and Miami haven’t done exactly that? The kid has a timetable and we are obviously respecting that

It’s like free agency in the NFL. Everyone is waiting for that first person to make the move

Advertisement
Wonderful. Can you explain your level of insiderdom for the naysayers?
Not an insider, just had a good source tell me Mario wants Brown to lock in and be 0 dark 30 and go win us the bowl game. So we are trying not to have anything distract him from doing so. Having Cam sign knowing he will be the starter next year is a huge distraction. Don’t shoot the messenger.. We shall see if he signs beforehand.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back