QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of u guys are wild

I got u CIS

1703488032450.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know somebody said this earlier and I kind of dismissed it, but I’m beginning to think there could be a point to the not having this come out until after the bowl game as to not distract the team and particular demotivate JB.

WHETHER HE ANNOUNCES TODAY OR ON FRIDAY AT THIS POINT ACTUALLY HAS NO IMPACT AT ALL SO MAYBE THIS IS WHAT THEY’RE THINKING. NO INSIDE INFORMATION JUST A POSSIBILITY THAT NOW SEEMS MORE PLAUSIBLE ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE THIS FEELING WE’RE GETTING A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TOMORROW, BASED OFF OF what cribby HAS SAID.

(No idea why that went all caps but I’m too lazy to fix it
I heard this theory a week or so ago..It doesn’t seem reasonable to keep that information secret when it could have tipped the scales in the JS recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t even care anymore.
Agreed! At some point does it not become disrespectful to the University and the coaching staff? Understand that the Ward's needed some time to make a decision, but the Miami staff also have requirements to fill out their roster and obviously find a quarterback. Why the continued game playing by Ward and his father is beyond me at this point. Make a stinking decision and live with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back