QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no? Just because we (the staff) assumes he’s locked in doesn’t mean he might not be playing them while cooking up a sweeter deal elsewhere.
You’re living in hypothetical and making assumptions. It’s Christmas. We just signed a top 5 class. First time we have had back to back top 7 , ever. Let the kid make his decision. In a few days when we picks miami(the likely decision) all the posts and complaining will look stupid. They said from the beginning they were making a decision around Christmas. The staff tried to get it done earlier. Whose fault we are still waiting. None, the fans for wanting it sooner honestly. If he doesn’t chose here, we move on and figure it out.

Advertisement
You’re living in hypothetical and making assumptions. It’s Christmas. We just signed a top 5 class. First time we have had back to back top 7 , ever. Let the kid make his decision. In a few days when we picks miami(the likely decision) all the posts and complaining will look stupid. They said from the beginning they were making a decision around Christmas. The staff tried to get it done earlier. Whose fault we are still waiting. None, the fans for wanting it sooner honestly. If he doesn’t chose here, we move on and figure it out.
That’s fine… better for the team and us if he ultimately picks us and we can build around him for next season.

Say he doesn’t and he buys that 2nd day pick status and opts for the draft and Howard is OSU bound. Then what?

Again I really hope it works out… but like last year and the staff believing in the second portal wave it’s the old saying a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush…

Everything you said went to **** right when you said that I don’t have a sense of humor. And maybe you should take your own advice and quit writing paragraphs, sign off, and spend time with your family. ****, it’s like you don’t even think before you type.
You are absolutely right. Why bother to try to change someone's mindset who simply wants to be miserable. This time you don't have to respond.

Either ur miserable or you have no sense of humor... I was obviously replacing one word with another. As much as yall ***** about **** on here whether your right or wrong I don't get that from any phase of my life. We just signed an amazing class that YOU and quite a few others on here spent **** near an entire season *****ing about **** saying we'd have a horrible class and making one smart *** comment after another. Now do yall take one solitary second to celebrate that class? Do yall take one solitary second to celebrate the holidays with your loved ones? Nah, yall just move on to the next issue. That ***** just lame bruh. I'd hope yall would be better than that. Atleast a couple days to simply enjoy life.
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Advertisement
I know somebody said this earlier and I kind of dismissed it, but I’m beginning to think there could be a point to the not having this come out until after the bowl game as to not distract the team and particular demotivate JB.

WHETHER HE ANNOUNCES TODAY OR ON FRIDAY AT THIS POINT ACTUALLY HAS NO IMPACT AT ALL SO MAYBE THIS IS WHAT THEY’RE THINKING. NO INSIDE INFORMATION JUST A POSSIBILITY THAT NOW SEEMS MORE PLAUSIBLE ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE THIS FEELING WE’RE GETTING A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TOMORROW, BASED OFF OF what cribby HAS SAID.

(No idea why that went all caps but I’m too lazy to fix it

That’s fine… better for the team and us if he ultimately picks us and we can build around him for next season.

Say he doesn’t and he buys that 2nd day pick status and opts for the draft and Howard is OSU bound. Then what?

Again I really hope it works out… but like last year and the staff believing in the second portal wave it’s the old saying a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush…
Again you worried about hypothetical. Howard hasn’t committed to usc (like was reported) and now OSU (which he hasn’t visited). Let the staff do their thing. They shut is up about recruiting in general. They shut us up about wr recruiting. They shut us up about dline recruiting.

If cam chooses NFL over us so be it. Staff will Pivot. If you don’t think Mario knows how important the QB is this year and this now has his full focus and what he does with recruiting, you haven’t paid attention to him.

Let’s just enjoy the holidays and wait to hear what Cams decision is. They have said it will be right around now weeks ago.

It is pretty interesting why it's taken this long to make a decision. Would love to hear from one of our insiders on why they delayed so things once this gets settled.

Thought Cribby had said he would clear things up to what’s been going on after he made his decision….can’t wait to find out WTF is taking so long to make a decision..he trying to buy his number from somebody or something…this is ridiculous.Go get Howard or Jefferson and be done with this guy…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Literally never heard of this before and grew up in an Italian neighborhood and now I've heard it 5x in the last 24 hours. This something new?
Definitely not new, but other cultures adopting it now too so it’s becoming trendy. Something everyone should do imo

Advertisement
Again you worried about hypothetical. Howard hasn’t committed to usc (like was reported) and now OSU (which he hasn’t visited). Let the staff do their thing. They shut is up about recruiting in general. They shut us up about wr recruiting. They shut us up about dline recruiting.

If cam chooses NFL over us so be it. Staff will Pivot. If you don’t think Mario knows how important the QB is this year and this now has his full focus and what he does with recruiting, you haven’t paid attention to him.

Let’s just enjoy the holidays and wait to hear what Cams decision is. They have said it will be right around now weeks ago.
I’m definitely in the camp that puts Cam way above the other available QBs. I think we are a playoff contender the second he steps foot on campus

But I’m in the same boat. They’ll make it happen with Cam whenever it happens

If not we will get someone that gives us a shot next year to do some damage

Advertisement
That looks amazing. I ****ed up a little tonight. I made a 3lb 65 day dry aged ribeye and finished it in bison tallow, then did some duck breast and seared them in duck fat with a chili fig sauce on top. It turned out alright, but for all the work I thought it would be better

That is a strong effort, my friend. A labor of love.

Do we realllllly think that this staff is holding off on finalizing things AND that Ward's entire camp would play along with the notion of being silent because......we don't want to demoralize Jacurri Brown before a mega bowl game in a baseball stadium on a weekday that Brown needs as a source for film for a transfer he seemingly decided upon months ago?

I've stopping ruling anything out when it comes to CFB but THAT just seems to be a bit of a stretch, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back