QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
cribby has done humiliated barry jackson
IMG_9179.jpeg

Advertisement
People need to realize that this is just Dmoney and Cribbys predictions. Obviously, they have more insight than us, but nothing is final until Ward officially announces. It sounds like he's still deciding between Miami and the NFL, but both feel that Ward is probably staying in college based on the stuff they're hearing. So there should be no season to call them out god forbid it doesn't work out
See Ya Goodbye GIF by One Day At A Time

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm wondering about the possibility of Taulia as a backup to Ward in 2024 and competing for the starting job in 2025. I've seen it reported that Taulia played in 5 games in 2019 for Bama but I've also found some sites saying he played in 3 games. His stat sheet shows 3 games in 2019. Does anyone know how many games he actually appeared in in 2019?

Advertisement
People need to realize that this is just Dmoney and Cribbys predictions. Obviously, they have more insight than us, but nothing is final until Ward officially announces. It sounds like he's still deciding between Miami and the NFL, but both feel that Ward is probably staying in college based on the stuff they're hearing. So there should be no season to call them out god forbid it doesn't work out
It most certainly can be officially over before he or anyone else announces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back