QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least there's no mystery, next bat signal is ward

ESD has come and gone, no other portal players are on watch

howard is 100% going to USC. he's probably only holding on because he's negotiating with USC and they have technically some leverage as long as cam ward is available

Advertisement
Advertisement

howard is 100% going to USC. he's probably only holding on because he's negotiating with USC and they have technically some leverage as long as cam ward is available
I was sure this was the case a couple nights ago.

L

Speak for yourself, I still need longer to recover after than Marley Cook debacle.

So does anyone have the news on why the FSU visit went terrible? I want to add it to the Noles Tears thread. :cool:
The gift card his hosts had for the Tally fine dining experience of Gumby's Pizza ended up being $6 short and the kid had to toss in $10 so they could also get a gallon of gas on the ride back to the Quality Inn where he was put up.

Advertisement
The gift card his hosts had for the Tally fine dining experience of Gumby's Pizza ended up being $6 short and the kid had to toss in $10 so they could also get a gallon of gas on the ride back to the Quality Inn where he was put up.
Did the Quality Inn have free breakfast?

asking for a friend.

So does anyone have the news on why the FSU visit went terrible? I want to add it to the Noles Tears thread. :cool:
Let me fill you in.

94F01ECA-7417-467A-8993-E4208D47AD24.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back