QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's either Ward or Howard.

Tua aint happening.

We aren't getting updates because we have Emory Williams, lol.
Would love to see Taulia get the waiver and come here to redshirt in 24 and play in 25. It would give him two more years to prepare for the NFL.

Would love to see Taulia get the waiver and come here to redshirt in 24 and play in 25. It would give him two more years to prepare for the NFL.

That's different. I'm all for it, as I believe we will need another portal QB next season. Tua would fill that void and allow the staff to focus solely on a QB2 behind Nickle.

Advertisement
Is it wrong that I'm now using my wife's anal beads as prayer beads/rosary in hopes of getting Ward commit news today? The J Smith saga last night drained me. Wish that young man nothing but the very best at OSU. Lets get some good news today!!!! GO CANES

Chicho, when wifey asks for the beads back:

Gay Pride GIF by BuzzFeed

Is it wrong that I'm now using my wife's anal beads as prayer beads/rosary in hopes of getting Ward commit news today? The J Smith saga last night drained me. Wish that young man nothing but the very best at OSU. Lets get some good news today!!!! GO CANES

Chacho, Chicho, qué pasa contigo, broki?

Ok now we getting greedy lmao
It makes sense though, I don't think Taulia will ever be a NFL QB. The more time he has to develop the better. This would put him in Miami with his family and gave him two extra years of development to prepare for the NFL.

Advertisement
No exaggeration, if Miami does in fact get Ward it will start a ripple effect of massive proportions.

Everything is for the taking. I’ve already said multiple times, y’all thought the 23/24 class was good? **** wait until you see the 25/26 class.

They’re just getting started, buckle up. It about to get fun.

Advertisement
It makes sense though, I don't think Taulia will ever be a NFL QB. The more time he has to develop the better. This would put him in Miami with his family and gave him two extra years of development to prepare for the NFL.
While I agree, you got a better chance of Margot Robbie sliding into your DMs.

Tualia has 13,000 yards and 90 tuddies, he would 1) never leave to sit & 2) would require over 1.5Ms for this year and next year.

Advertisement

It would be a great QB room. Nice thing is the offense wouldnt have to change much between Ward and Taulia as they are both passers who don't run a lot. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he could play in 2025 if he's a grad transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back