QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whataburger = Hardee's or Carl's Jr. draped in Texas based exaggeration and nostalgia

Made me question if Texas really even knows anything about BBQ if they're willing to lie about something as basic as unremarkable fast food.
It's just a re-branded Whopper.

CIS threads are like the dumbest game of telephone. I'm going to start guessing where a thread ends up.

transfer portal QB - burger chain debate
transfer portal DBs - lawn care?
Some LB recruit - celebrity a$$es?
1000001523.gif

You forgot one!

CIS threads are like the dumbest game of telephone. I'm going to start guessing where a thread ends up.

transfer portal QB - burger chain debate
transfer portal DBs - lawn care?
Some LB recruit - celebrity a$$es?

Which one is this? Asking for a friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whataburger = Hardee's or Carl's Jr. draped in Texas based exaggeration and nostalgia

Made me question if Texas really even knows anything about BBQ if they're willing to lie about something as basic as unremarkable fast food.
A Whataburger just recently opened where I live, and these rednecks had a line two miles down the road. Whoever is in their marketing dept is a genius.

You and I are on the same page. I want to win the time of possession battle, and weaken the opposition’s psyche with lengthy offensive drives. Then you can beat them with field goals.
Child Smile GIF

• Happy
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
It's always great when you see a thread that's jumped 7 pages in an hour and you're like, "Something happened!", and you go into and it's 7 pages of worthless conversations that's interesting to 4 people.

Why don't you guys trade phone numbers and you can sit on your beds, twirl the phone cord around your fingers, and talk about In and Out and your kids.

you all go get something to drink, it’s about that time…nothing happening here. When I get the 📠 I’ll jump back on to celebrate. Best case we get a good word on one of the recruits tonight. QB thing, earliest Sunday from what the word on the street is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back