QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yelling Steve Carell GIF

My turn to throw spaghetti at the wall..

Wait for FSU visit and then press for a decision. By monday at the latest we need a QB so we can close strong by Wednesday Early signing day. Ideally we have someone by Sunday
IMO if he actually makes it to FSU, it means he's looking around and probably won't stop there - may mean trips to OSU, USC, etc

Advertisement
Am I the only one who’s just a tad bit concerned with Ward’s fumbling issues? He fumbled the ball 14 times last year, including a 4 fumble game against Colorado, and a 3 fumble game against Cal. PFF credits him with 46 fumbles in his college career. This isn’t just bad, it’s alarmingly bad. This is the one major concern I have with him.
Not as much as I'm concerned with Emory starting week 1

Advertisement
I just don't get the dynamics of all of this...

So clearly both have offers to commit. Both seemed to love the visit. If both loved the school, do you think they are a bit nervous that the other QB would commit hence losing their spot at Miami?

But then at the same time, if Mario gives a hard deadline, just say this Sunday, I need both of your choices, then that eliminates the whoever commits first gets the spot kind of deal.

Advertisement
This site is the West Virginia of college football “insider” sites. The Mecca of opioid addiction. Oh, and toothless cucks too. Toothless chickenheads with zero facts about what is going on panicking like an allley cats UTI infected urethra. A pork n beans alley cat (for visuals). People need to relax and stop giving credence to bull****. Just ******* relax and let **** play out. Geez!! GO CANES!!!

Am I the only one who’s just a tad bit concerned with Ward’s fumbling issues? He fumbled the ball 14 times last year, including a 4 fumble game against Colorado, and a 3 fumble game against Cal. PFF credits him with 46 fumbles in his college career. This isn’t just bad, it’s alarmingly bad. This is the one major concern I have with him.

It’s a valid concern just like Howard’s INT rate (1 INT every 36 pass attempts) being closer to TVD’s INT rate (1 in 28 attempts) than Ward’s (1 in 69 attempts) is a valid concern.

The hope is that with a far superior OL and a better overall supporting cast, Ward would bring an upside that someone with Howard’s arm talent likely doesn’t possess.

Advertisement
One message board post ruined it for everyone on here on Tuesday night. We all know which one it was but before that was posted, we all kinda figured Cam was going to take other visits and Howard, well, was also going to go through a process also.

That post was either 100% accurate and it’s a done deal or it was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back