QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes, that's recruiting and I'm ok with that. What I don't understand is letting go of the message that "it's done" and that's a problem, I just don't know if it's a UM problem or an insider problem though.
id expect insider problem and likely a booster in typical miami fashion ran his mouth thinking all ****y before anything was official. i dont blame the staff here tbh.

He had his air pods in and either didn’t hear me or just ignored me. Can confirm he was flying Southwest though.
CiS air traffic control team is on it. It’s only a matter of time before we connect the dots between all Southwest flights out of Memphis and whichever blue chip DL recruit he’s visiting.

1702571079553.gif

Attachments

• 1702570836169.gif
    1702570836169.gif
    9 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Yes, that's recruiting and I'm ok with that. What I don't understand is letting go of the message that "it's done" and that's a problem, I just don't know if it's a UM problem or an insider problem though.
I concur.

I'm of the assumption it's a media problem. Everyone wants to be a journalist and talking head these days.

Everyone knows a cousin- sister in law- baby cousin - Tracy connected to the situation and they say they know the scoop.

This in turn reflects poorly on the institution when they ain't even said ****. It's so easy to leak misleading info because of the media thirst

If you went to a job interview and the boss was known to be a hard *** who put you in situations that weren’t always the best, and you wanted to work for the company anyway, but he said he needs a few days to think about it bc he has another candidate coming in. And then you get a call from a similar company with a boss that’s known to get the most out of you and elevate your career, who (at least publicly) has prioritized you, what are you gonna do? At the very least you’re gonna use that as a negotiating tool and up your number, if company #1 calls and says it’s your job if you want it.

That is Howard’s situation with Miami (Mario) and USC (Riley) right now.

Welcome to the real world.
Well in that scenario company #2 is asking you to lead sales, marketing, comms and IT - 'cos we know Riley doesn't play defence.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who’s just a tad bit concerned with Ward’s fumbling issues? He fumbled the ball 14 times last year, including a 4 fumble game against Colorado, and a 3 fumble game against Cal. PFF credits him with 46 fumbles in his college career. This isn’t just bad, it’s alarmingly bad. This is the one major concern I have with him.

Am I the only one who’s just a tad bit concerned with Ward’s fumbling issues? He fumbled the ball 14 times last year, including a 4 fumble game against Colorado, and a 3 fumble game against Cal. PFF credits him with 46 fumbles in his college career. This isn’t just bad, it’s alarmingly bad. This is the one major concern I have with him.
I’m only concerned with it if we don’t get him

I bet Mario knows exactly what he’s doing regarding the qb decision. And I bet it has to do with early nsd.

Just a hunch. No inside info.

We should be patient.

Slightly, but his O-line was cheeks this year, and I am afraid that is being extremely nice when speaking of them......

Advertisement
View attachment 271780

Eyyyo why am I catching strays?!?! That was an informative post for the good of the board!! Just contributing to the wealth of knowledge that is transferred daily on CIS man. ****!!
It was intended as a compliment. I appreciate it when people add trivia or history or unknown facts.

I can’t speak for all of the fumbles, but watched highlights on one of them and it was cause his oline was terrible. He scrambled cause the line instantly broke down and the DL hit the ball out of his hand

I bet Mario knows exactly what he’s doing regarding the qb decision. And I bet it has to do with early nsd.

Just a hunch. No inside info.

We should be patient.
Yes, that's the right resolution.

It's hard to be patient when 99% of the other transfers committed on the spot or a day after a visit though. My heart wants to believe DMoney and Cribby, but my brain is saying that if this week passes without Ward or Howard announcing for UM we won't get either of the two.

Advertisement
It was intended as a compliment. I appreciate it when people add trivia or history or unknown facts.
Thank you I appreciate it. We get a little worked up on here some times, especially this time of year. Always good to lighten the mood through some history or trivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back