QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's zero reason he hasn't. What's the narrative? I mean it's still close to Xmas. But to sit and blast people questioning if this is legit doesn't make sense. I don't care about sauces, until its public good or bad we all don't know a thing. Hope that helps. It's not about being right. Some just feel the need to whip their **** out at every sign of discourse. That's just a exhausting to read through. We've got to many den mothers
I see you're on the other side of that procedure and posting. Good to see!

Advertisement
Cam Ward is obviously coming back to improve his draft stock. How do you sell him that coming to Miami will do that?
Only thing we have to offer is money and a 1000 yr slot receiver coming back thats it . Idk if we can sell our oline after the bowl game lol

I’m taking Matthew Sluka from holy cross over both those guys.
I definitely have concerns about Sluka’s passing ability but I absolutely love him as a college QB. He’s got to be used in a way that allows his running ability to set up passing plays.

His game is similar to Lamar Jackson in college IMO.

I do feel like Mario is not the best recruiter out of the portal. He has definitely hit on some but in comparison to his highschool recruiting he isnt anywhere close. Manny is the opposite, couldnt recruit for ****, but could work the portal like crazy, similar to Norvell
Think this is due to Mario’s DNA. Which is the same reason I’ve said the 2025 & 2026 classes will be amazing (if we don’t suck).

Mario is relentless and builds relationships, definitely plays the long game. Portal is different in the sense of 1) you don’t have months/years to personally build that bond & 2) it’s more a “what can you do for me now”… which evens the playing field and takes away from Mario’s main strength.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
@DMoney when is the next atm?
The Bank filed for bankruptcy after the third "QB Decision" thread, all the ATMs are now hotdog stands.

DMoney got the bag with our clicks and is chilling on a desert island somewhere, he checks the site occasionally only to laugh about Gator Tears.

Last seen online: on Twitter bashing a Gator bust in the NFL.

I see you're on the other side of that procedure and posting. Good to see!
Yes, I may get to go home today. I'm cranky though. I tend not to muddy threads with nonsense. I was feeling a certain way when I woke up to the last quarter yesterday. Lol excuse my ****y outlook.

I want a QB. Like we all do.

It's gonna be a minute.

Screenshot_20231229_132900_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC has a bad situation at quarterback. Moss looked legit that’s true, but Nelson’s transferring out and they have no back up in this recruiting class. They have to sign someone but they’re not going to get a starter like Ward or Howard, unless they want to sacrifice Moss. Which would be stupid.
Moss had been there for 2-3 years and was 3rd string. They brought in Howard for a visit. Either Riley is complete idiot and missed how good moss is, or maybe 1 meaningless bowl game shouldn't sway you from getting a more proven starter

Advertisement
Here you go

Miami was expecting a decision by now but that obviously hasn't happened. Miami has been in contact and talks are still going on. Miami has talked to other QBs but Mario hasn't swayed from his top targets. He feels he needs to get his guy and is laser focused. The nfl is a big pull for Ward and a major hurdle. Howard is still in the mix and is waiting for the Ward domino to fall. Miami still feels confident here if he decides to play cfb next year. It's fluid of course. Ward has to announce for the draft soon , so this won't go on much longer.

View attachment 275886

Gabys update... sounds promising. Maybe after yesterday miami upped the bag in hopes for s positive PR move...
This has been the scenario for a minute now. I still don’t buy the NFL, never have. Our NIL deal is top shelf and the NFL has been the one piece of leverage he’s had. I could be wrong on that but it would make zero sense to make that jump imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back