QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not saying the end result will be the same, but this whole schtick reminds me of the Cormani debacle when people were trying to justify until the 11th hour that he was still “in” with Miami and we had so much hope when things had so clearly went south.

Real ppl knew Cormani was gone the minute he didn’t sign early. I tuned out of that one after day one. Kid and family was playing games. Can’t believe so many ppl wasted energy on the board for the next month about him haha he was long gone

Advertisement
Real ppl knew Cormani was gone the minute he didn’t sign early. I tuned out of that one after day one. Kid and family was playing games. Can’t believe so many ppl wasted energy on the board for the next month about him haha he was long gone

and watching that knucklehead, has been the most funniest implosion on film since that **** officer melted in the penultimate scene in raiders of the lost ark

I think most people just didn't know he would be gone....like from the face of the planet....like so much so that casual Colorado fans don't even know who he is. 🤣

Off arm talent and potential I think it’s Caleb, maye and Penix, with ewers and ward as guys that can probably go day 2. I’m not sure I believe that guys like nix, McCartney and Daniels are nfl QBs
I don’t think anybody outside of Caleb and Maye will be successful NFL QBs. But when has that ever stopped teams from picking guys who will never pan out?

Advertisement
Waiting for the “If we had a stadium on campus, we’d have a QB signed already…” comment.

Advertisement
Are her ***** still nice tho?
*****? How old are you

the sims GIF

Advertisement
Some of these coaches gonna let the portal be a detriment and downfall to their program eventually. You have a 5 star QB on your roster in his second season with a full off season to have him ready to go and you go after a 1 year rental and lose him?!
They just keep repeating the process every year and the younger kids never get burn. There is always someone with more experience. What Dabo talked about. If you aren't an instant impact recruit you might not see the field for years now.

💯

Quick someone explain to me, why are panicking today
I don’t panic about things I can’t control, it’s Mario’s job to panic if warranted. I’m just objectively looking at what’s transpired versus what the “plan” was when the window opened and making the point things have not gone according to plan. What happens from here is anyone’s guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back