QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaby dropping publicly K. J Jeffferson as an option for Miami.
IMG_6656.jpeg
IMG_6656.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, until Mario proves otherwise, we all have a right to be in a perpetual panic about the QB position. Until Mario proves that he can properly manage the QB spot on the roster, he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah, I'm sure we are all more worried about getting a qb than MC. He seems like a laid back carefree type guy

Advertisement
Not a huge KJ fan but he has a skillset that can give you an exciting offense if you use him properly. I would just rather have a better pure passer. But to be fair, he had Dan Enos as OC this year and his receivers were probably the most un-exposive bunch in that whole conference. I watched a couple Arkansas games and they just did not get any seperation.

Advertisement
I said it yesterday. Super surprising FSU is not going for KJ but instead they go for DJU. KJ is a dual threat with OK accuracy he would work well in their system as the Jordan travis replacement. DJU is a complete change of game plan making them worse.

On the contrary we have had pure pocket passers when we do need dual threats. I like KJ at this point.

Memnon, Jay... we like this dude for our system or not? I don't want to hear from all you guys that pretend to watch a lot of Arkansas football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back