QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Not assuming. If Miami wanted Howard like they want Ward that visit to USC doesnt happen.

They zeroed in on Ward and decided to wait for his decision which was the opposite of what their initial plan was.

Initial plan: We have two A. options whichever commits first.

I can tell you that from conversations I've had AND with details that have been shown to me, the NIL was not the same for these two.

We put all our eggs in one basket . I hope it works out in the end.
thanks for the insight. I’m sure logistics got messed up and the wards could have done it on purpose to gain leverage but Howard should have visited after Ward.

Advertisement
Shoulda just pulled in Howard, who by all accounts actually really wanted to be here and is a great leader. At this point it feels like even if Ward does come, its only because of the money. We apparently put a very solid offer out there, he has history with some coaches, he came on an official visit etc and just couldnt pull the trigger. At that point, you move on.
Miami blew Howard away on his visit. He was enamored. Then Ward came in and everything got put into a holding pattern.

Malachi hitting the portal has to mean Howard is headed to USC.

If Howard was actually ready to commit to us and we instead waited on Cam and he doesn’t end up signing with us, that’s an epic failure. But, we don’t know if that’s what the situation was and we will probably never truly know.

I have no inside knowledge, but I suspect that if Howard wanted to commit and Ward was dragging his feet, Howard would be the QB. Don't see Cristobal taking the chance of Ward picking someone else and UM not getting either QB. Ward is good but he isn't so good that you pass on Howard. He's Cam Ward, not Cam Newton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know. Not assuming. If Miami wanted Howard like they want Ward that visit to USC doesnt happen.

They zeroed in on Ward and decided to wait for his decision which was the opposite of what their initial plan was.

Initial plan: We have two A. options whichever commits first.

I can tell you that from conversations I've had AND with details that have been shown to me, the NIL was not the same for these two.

We put all our eggs in one basket . I hope it works out in the end.
@lindend what’s the % of this guy? On a scale from Dan Sileo Jr to Cribby? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back