QB battle prediction thread. And any other battles u feel worth noting

I think Tate wins, but Enos will have to adjust out of under center for the most part.

If he's stubborn (not designing his offense around players strengths) he will go with Perry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Tate gets comfortable taking snaps from center and can make the 3/5/7 step drops and throw from the pocket better than he'll win the job. Only because he's the hand picked QB from this staff.

If Tate continues to struggle I think Williams will start but I must confess that Perry has surprised me. It seems he grew and understands that he can't do the **** **** he was doing last season off the field if he wants to start.

As far as other battles, Ivey will lockdown the 2nd CB spot if he hasn't already. I'm interested to see who's going to be G. Hall's running mate at Safety. I love A. Carter but if Bolden is what everyone says he is we have a chance to have a more exciting secondary the next few years.

We have so many injuries at LB but I want to see at least 2 backups step up to be soild in the rotation.

McCloud
Joyner
Frierson

Advertisement
My prediction is that Nesta Silvera and Bubba Bolden will be game 1 starters.

Think about the Bolden situation.

Hasn't been around football for several months. Hasn't played since 2017. Moving across the country to a new place.

You may be right. We have two vacant safety spots and we didn't hear from Hall, Carter, Smith much this spring, but the odds are slightly against Bolden being a day 1 starter.

I can understand thinking who will win the qb competition, but I really dislike when people try to to justify their reasoning for who they think will win the job with the dumbest logic. Like that **** be making laugh 😭😭😭.

Remember I told ya.....

Compared to the last two seasons, the marked improvement with a real QB coach and offensive coordinator has shown what great coaching can do in bringing out the talent level plus improve that talent. The progress made under this staff for N'Kosi and Jarrren is incredible, unfortunately that improvement has elevated both equally and Martell thrown into the equation has us where there will not be a bad choice. At this point it is up to each to show improvement physically as well as mentally during the summer. I trust this staff to come up with a viable solution unlike Jon Richt and Daddy. Our QB's got worse as the season went on, with the improvement we've seen in several weeks is nothing but encouraging. May the best man win the job.

Advertisement
Back