Off-Topic **** Qatar

His retrieval will likely be complicated. In all likelihood, we'll ask the Qataris (they can be prickly) to allow one of our docs from Al-Udied AB (in Doha) to perform an inital autopsy. Once we get him back, he'll likely go to Landstuhl or perhaps Andrews where we have DoD-level autopsy capabilites.

Just my speculation...
You have to wonder how the body is being kept .... Who knows what state it will be in if and when a autopsy is allowed.... And then there's the if factor of will they let the body go at all.....

Advertisement
You have to wonder how the body is being kept .... Who knows what state it will be in if and when a autopsy is allowed.... And then there's the if factor of will they let the body go at all.....
Time is of the essence and Qataris couldn't care less.

Plus, they don't have the processes or decision making structures to smoothly handle this.

Time is of the essence and Qataris couldn't care less.

Plus, they don't have the processes or decision making structures to smoothly handle this.
I agree and that's my point.... They could pro-long this till god knows when..... By the time anyone from our end see's the body and again that's if we see it, there's no telling whether a proper determination of cause can be made... We have no clue what Qatar will do to the body beforehand to potentially cover any wrong doing if any exists...

Too early to tell if this was a natural death or if there’s a few more layers to this.

But it’s crazy to me that some people are actually convinced that Qatar would never do such thing. Like what?

These guys have straight up admitted they don’t give a **** about all the migrant workers that died. The Saudi’s killed and dismembered Jamal Kashoggi for being a vocal opponent of Saudi government. It’s happening in Iran right now. This **** happens all the time in the Middle East.
I'm left wondering if we all know that Qatar openly admitted they don't give a **** about the migrant workers plights or deaths, why would they need to kill a reporter who's talking about issues they've already shrugged their shoulders over? What does killing him accomplish if everything is already out?

Click the December 5 Podcast and listen to the first 5 minutes or so. Out of his own mouth he was experiencing "tightness" in his chest that was "getting hairy" and he was "powering through it" though "it may not be the smartest thing." This is tragic, but jumping to the conclusion of foul play is excessive.

Advertisement

Click the December 5 Podcast and listen to the first 5 minutes or so. Out of his own mouth he was experiencing "tightness" in his chest that was "getting hairy" and he was "powering through it" though "it may not be the smartest thing." This is tragic, but jumping to the conclusion of foul play is excessive.

These are classic symptoms. Aside from all the conspiracy theories being thrown around here, anybody that feels those symptoms and that kind of tightness in the chest, especially middle-age or older males, do yourself a favor get to an emergency room right away.

These are preventable deaths. You can’t power through a heart attack.

If there are any MDs reading please comment on the appropriateness of carrying an uncoated 325mg aspirin at all times.

Even with this terrible tragedy for the family, this may be a great learning moment for the number 1 killer in our country.

I'm left wondering if we all know that Qatar openly admitted they don't give a **** about the migrant workers plights or deaths, why would they need to kill a reporter who's talking about issues they've already shrugged their shoulders over? What does killing him accomplish if everything is already out?
I find it very, VERY, VERY unlikely Qataris killed him.

Let me put it this way: they would have had to think he was worthy of their attention to begin with. Guess what, he's a speck of a speck on the bottom of shoe in Qatar's concerns.

NOW....if Qatar had an fenenemy/adversary who wanted to embarrass them.....

cough cough...Saudis....cough cough....Riyadh...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I find it very, VERY, VERY unlikely Qataris killed him.

Let me put it this way: they would have had to think he was worthy of their attention to begin with. Guess what, he's a speck of a speck on the bottom of shoe in Qatar's concerns.

NOW....if Qatar had an fenenemy/adversary who wanted to embarrass them.....

cough cough...Saudis....cough cough....Riyadh...
Yeah, seems like a waste of time to kill one dude of how many that were talking about Qatarian business or refracting where they shouldn't. Hopefully it all gets settled quick so the family can get closure.

Advertisement
These are classic symptoms. Aside from all the conspiracy theories being thrown around here, anybody that feels those symptoms and that kind of tightness in the chest, especially middle-age or older males, do yourself a favor get to an emergency room right away.

These are preventable deaths. You can’t power through a heart attack.

If there are any MDs reading please comment on the appropriateness of carrying an uncoated 325mg aspirin at all times.

Even with this terrible tragedy for the family, this may be a great learning moment for the number 1 killer in our country.
I've had incessant tightness in my chest, numbness in both arms, the constant smelling of burnt toast, facial drooping, erectile dysfunction, incontinence AND general irritability since the Middle Tennessee game.

Advertisement
Back