Off-Topic **** Qatar

Advertisement
ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
well he was perfectly healthy and he somehow collapsed and died today during the Argentina game. again, **** FIFA and their corrupt bull****. **** the Qatari government. you end the World Cup now and pull every foreign national out.
Yeah I knew that, I assumed you heard a cause.

This is insane. Going to be a huge story. Wahl's wife is a pretty famous epidemiologist and he was there working on behalf of Meadowlark too. Lebatard is already an emotionally fragile dude. He's going to lose his mind.

Advertisement
they just now confirmed the death. well find out if we ever get his body back what the cause was. you gotta end the cup now and get everyone out. the country didnt deserve it to begin with.
Yeah I was following it too, thought maybe someone had seen something which led to the allegations by his brother.

Advertisement
tragic. you knew this cup was never going to end well from the very moment Qatari officials harassed sky sports reporters out there before the first kick.
Should be interesting how the US govt handles it when they just cleared the Saudis in the Khashoggi murder.

Advertisement
tragic. you knew this cup was never going to end well from the very moment Qatari officials harassed sky sports reporters out there before the first kick.
FIFA ceded complete control of it from the start. Was basically the epitome of a country trying to sportswash but refusing to play the game on their end.

There's no way in **** a guy a healthy as Wahl that coincidentally was the most antagonistic member of the media toward the host country just happened to drop dead of natural causes.

FIFA ceded complete control of it from the start. Was basically the epitome of a country trying to sportswash but refusing to play the game on their end.

There's no way in **** a guy a healthy as Wahl that just coincidentally was the most antagonistic member of the media toward the host country just happened to drop dead of natural causes.
once he posted the story about the migrant workers murders, that was the end. just awful

Advertisement
Back