Off-Topic **** Qatar

Advertisement
Let me get this straight.

Dude chose to wear a rainbow shirt in a country that doesn't play that **** and people are mad something happened?

Dont be ******* dumb and you live. Dude ****ed around and found out.

No ***** given.

From all the current information available he suffered some type of a cardiovascular (or possibly, less likely, cerebrovascular) event, leading to death. Nothing points to anything Quatar would have done. They would have to be insane to do something like this, and insane they are not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Qataris aren't this dumb.

Also, WTF did he think was going to happen wearing that shirt?

You people who aren't well traveled don't realize their are real countires, with real people, who have VERY different world views.

'Fək around and find out.
At risk of going off-topic here: Not only are they not a democracy (voted in by the citizens), they have a deliberately poorly organized governing process (as in one hand doesn’t know what the other is up to). Illiterate leaders still in positions of influence there, will not tolerate foreign values to be brought to their country (unless of course they can profit from it). Abundant $$$ and thuggish rule hides the blemishes, until one day, a Danish reporter (or a Kashoggi) is out to do his job…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Second one dies

This is getting weird.

I want to know their coronary calcium scores. That'll tell me what I need to know.

I find it hard to believe Wahl especially didn't have his score taken, given that his wife is a doc.

The score is by far the best indicator of the likelihood of a cardiac episode within 10 years.

Advertisement
Back