Put It On Paper - Predict Our Finish In Total Defense

Advertisement
Not sure what the point of this thread is. I don't think Miami can field a championship defense with D'Ohnofrio as the DC.

Advertisement
39th. We had all pups out there last year. Another year of coaching, maturing, and conditioning, and a schedule conducive to a statistical improvement in total defense should mean a BIG improvement for us in the category. I do think it's funny that people were so worried about the big plays the offense had the other night in the scrimmage. Most people think our defense will be top 50 at best. Our offense SHOULD be carving up any defense that's not a top 20 D.

As long as we see a lot of this, who cares what our defense is ranked.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=3ojFN8G5K48[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought I would never see the day that Miami is talking about having a Top 50 defense and having said achievement be a massive improvement upon the previous year. Let that sink in. A top 50 defense is still horrific, and we're thrilled if that happens. Top 50 is unacceptable at Miami. The defense needs to be top 25 to win the ACC. Anything less we're sitting at the 8-4 to 9-3 range.

I thought I would never see the day that Miami is talking about having a Top 50 defense and having said achievement be a massive improvement upon the previous year. Let that sink in. A top 50 defense is still horrific, and we're thrilled if that happens. Top 50 is unacceptable at Miami. The defense needs to be top 25 to win the ACC. Anything less we're sitting at the 8-4 to 9-3 range.

Dorito has set the standards so low, he should be able to steal a couple more years of six figure income with no accountability. If anyone questions, Golden will go to bat for him. SWEET gig

Advertisement
Back