Puke Campbell at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in a MUCH worse area than ******* Florida city lmfao. You are speaking out of your ***. You don't know AT ALL what it is like growing up in an African American neighborhood. I would have killed to have the luxury of being a cuban refugee instead of being born in that neighborhood.

There are parts of Florida City just as bad as Pork and Beans if not worse, where the cops avoid it all cost. Most people think that because its way down in South Dade, it's country. We had to have police come in so we can what certain tattoos meant and gang signs so we can could keep certain groups of kids separate.

Advertisement
Sifting through this mess, I think we all, if we are being honest, can agree on a few things.

1. Luke is an idiot who is out for his own self- interest lots of times.
2. Despite fact 1, Luke is not wrong here. The staff must be representative of the players he is recruiting in SoFla and across the country.
3. Manny was the smartest guy on Richt's staff. He believes is studying, analytics and always seems to be aware of the big picture.
4. There is no way he does build this staff to NOT be successful in recruiting in So Fla. We all know that means X's and O's and all the intagibles.The man grew up in Miami.

Some of us are overreacting as though he has hired anyone! He has come in and done exactly what we hoped- cleaned house! Now he has considered getting rid of Rumph...so what! He worked with this man day in and day out for 3 years. He knows better than any of us what kind of coaching acumen he truly has....

I'll sit back, let Manny work, and hold my opinions for actual football results! As a black man, who grew up in Carol City, IDGAF if the staff is all black, all Cuban, Native American, etc, as long as the Canes get back to winning!

Last edited:
I grew up in a MUCH worse area than ******* Florida city lmfao. You are speaking out of your ***. You don't know AT ALL what it is like growing up in an African American neighborhood. I would have killed to have the luxury of being a cuban refugee instead of being born in that neighborhood.
You don't think many of those Cubans that came here did not live in those same African American neighborhoods? To this day many still do.

Sifting through this mess, I think we all, if we are being honest, can agree on a few things.

1. Luke is an idiot who is out for his own self- interest lots of times.
2. Despite fact 1, Luke is not wrong here. The staff must be representative of the players he is recruiting is SoFla and across the country.
3. Manny was the smartest guy on Richt's staff. He believes is studying, analytics and always seems to be aware of the big picture.
4. There is no way he does build this staff to be successful in recruiting in So Fla. The man grew up in Miami.

Some of us are overreacting as though he has hired anyone! He has come in and done exactly what we hoped- cleaned house! Now he has considered getting rid of Rumph...so what! He worked with this man day in and day out for 3 years. He knows better than any of us what kind of coaching acumen he truly has....

I'll sit back, let Manny work, and hold my opinions for actual football results! As a black man, who grew up in Carol City, IDGAF if the staff is all black, all Cuban, Native American, etc, as long as the Canes get back to winning!

💯💯💯❗‼️

I’m convinced some of y’all don’t have any real experiences with African Americans or their communities outside of music videos, and a tailgate here or there.

But this is what I was talking about we got enough racist Miami fans out this joint on the board. Why Y’all watch the sport with all that hate y’all got.

I know for a fact y’all run up on a couple of our players talking that recklessness y’all saying on the forum they dropping your ***.

Advertisement
I too had some of that "white guilt" that you profess until I spent two years teaching in Florida City. It was two of my black co-workers born and raised in the same neighborhoods that the kids at our school came from that told me I had no reason to feel sorry for anyone there. He told me that he had more obstacles to overcome than I did, but every day there are people like him to come out of those neighborhoods. Most of those kids have someone trying to help them up, but it's just easier to make excuses.
LIAR

My father is a college professor with a phd, I have a masters. we still get the police called on us every time we bike through neighborhoods, on the weekend especially in coral gables or littie havana.

We're haitian and we constantly have to correct cubans and venezuelans etc.. who love to talk about how much better we are than american black people.Even some idiot Haitians like to flex on black americans.

It's real easy to come here, especially when most of us were upper class back home and profit from the sacrifices that black american people had to make in this country. we get to go to desegregated schools, neighborhoods, attend colleges etc, but never had to pay the hard price to earn those freedoms. Never lost anyone to the racist justice system, never got lynched or suffered extrajudicial violence, or had neighborhoods burned down by the KKK and other racist vigilantes.

There are so many good black coaches in the football world, that you would literally have to go out of your way not to hire a single one.

Last edited:
essentially that he wants black coaches on diaz's staff, not cubans (not sure what other hispanic/cuban coach diaz would put on staff, but whatever). this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, considering luke's history of being a flagrant race baiter.
****! No ****** coach! No Evangelical Christian coach! No Asian coach! No woman coach! No transgender coach!

What is this? Every group needs to be represented! Title IX! Title IX!

Everybody go hire a lawyer!

Advertisement
****! No ****** coach! No Evangelical Christian coach! No Asian coach! No woman coach! No tranrsgender coach!

What is this? Every group needs to be represented! Title IX! Title IX!

Everybody go hire a lawyer!
It's always old dudes like you who get mad when people who don't look/act like you start getting a fair shot

There are parts of Florida City just as bad as Pork and Beans if not worse, where the cops avoid it all cost. Most people think that because its way down in South Dade, it's country. We had to have police come in so we can what certain tattoos meant and gang signs so we can could keep certain groups of kids separate.

LMFAO. Lower middle class neighborhoods across the country have gangs and they try to keep the kids separated. You are beyond ignorant. Florida City averaged 1 murder a year for the past 10 years.

None of this matters. Those 2 guys you spoke to have no idea what they are talking about. The other poster summed it up nicely.

As a black man you are less likely to get hired for a job when you have the same qualification as a white man, foreigner, asian, etc. That is a fact.

You have to deal with getting wrongfully convicted of crimes. I too know MANY people serving sentences for something he never did. Police want to boost their conviction rate so they will arrest anyone in the area of the crime and plant evidence on them when given the opportunity. Even if you only get a year or 2 that still ruins your ability to get a good job.

I can go on and on and on about the differences, but these are just 2 quick ones.

You don't think many of those Cubans that came here did not live in those same African American neighborhoods? To this day many still do.

I am sure they do, but if the Cuban guy can graduate HS, save up money to go to college, and go to college he can then go and get a job as if he didn't grow up in those towns. The black man does the same thing and will always be seen as inferior and will not get the same jobs.

My father is a college professor with a phd, I have a masters. we still get the police called on us every time we bike through neighborhoods, on the weekend especially in coral gables or littie havana.

We're haitian and we constantly have to correct cubans and venezuelans who love to talk about how much better we are than american black people.Even some idiot Haitians like to flex on black american

It's real easy to come here, especially when most of us were upper class back home and profit from the sacrifices that black american people had to make in this country. we get to go to desegregated schools, neighborhoods, attend colleges etc, but never had to pay the hard price to earn those freedoms. Never lost anyone to the racist justice, system, never got lynched or suffered extrajudicial violence, or had neighborhoods burned down by the KKK and other racist vigilantes.

There are so many good black coaches in the football world, that you would literally have to go out of your way not to hire a single one.

That last line is one of the best stated lines anybody could ever make. This song goes out to you hometeam:

Advertisement
I am sure they do, but if the Cuban guy can graduate HS, save up money to go to college, and go to college he can then go and get a job as if he didn't grow up in those towns. The black man does the same thing and will always be seen as inferior and will not get the same jobs.

With the same qualifications! Gotta work 3x harder

Luke is saying what other people particularly Black People will start to say if not one Black Coached is hired on this staff. I’m from South Florida been here my whole life it’s no secret Miami Cubans are racist towards Black People. It’s definitely History there, so cut the BS. I’ll wait and see what happens before I say anything.
Hire the best. I'm sure there are a lot of outstanding Black coaches out there, so hopefully they will make the cut and there will be one or several who will end up staff.

This cannot be a racial thing. No coach could survive being that way. Manny's defense was almost entirely Black kids.

Advertisement
I hit the ignore button on that clown.

He likes his (idiotic, condescending, historically inaccurate) opinion and he's entrenched.
I said my piece on the subject and I'm done.

To those arguing with him, its not our job to convert the bigots.
Don't stress yourselves out with a stubborn mule.

LMFAO. Lower middle class neighborhoods across the country have gangs and they try to keep the kids separated. You are beyond ignorant. Florida City averaged 1 murder a year for the past 10 years.

None of this matters. Those 2 guys you spoke to have no idea what they are talking about. The other poster summed it up nicely.

As a black man you are less likely to get hired for a job when you have the same qualification as a white man, foreigner, asian, etc. That is a fact.

You have to deal with getting wrongfully convicted of crimes. I too know MANY people serving sentences for something he never did. Police want to boost their conviction rate so they will arrest anyone in the area of the crime and plant evidence on them when given the opportunity. Even if you only get a year or 2 that still ruins your ability to get a good job.

I can go on and on and on about the differences, but these are just 2 quick ones.

ill just requote what a dea agent once said, "if you release all the prisoners and lock up the police, the crime rate will go down"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back