Puke Campbell at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had some of that "white guilt" that you profess until I spent two years teaching in Florida City. It was two of my black co-workers born and raised in the same neighborhoods that the kids at our school came from that told me I had no reason to feel sorry for anyone there. He told me that he had more obstacles to overcome than I did, but every day there are people like him to come out of those neighborhoods. Most of those kids have someone trying to help them up, but it's just easier to make excuses.

Well if 2 guys told you that then it must be true. You must be pretty gullible to believe everything someone tells you. Those guys couldn't be more wrong.

Advertisement
Don't take it personal it's like that towards Americans as well who speak English in a retail setting for example where the American customer is looked at n treated like the idiot who can't converse in Spanish.

LOL...yeah, I've experienced that as well, lady looked at me like I offended her by speaking English.

Wet Foot/Dry Foot is the worse thing that ever happened to Miami.

More emtpy conclusions. Do you actually have a fact to counter anything? If not, my point stands.

Your posts has 0 facts about it and sounds like racist bull**** homeboy.

The FACT is that other races have always been more accepted off of skin color. The lighter skin is seen as better. That’s a fact! Other ethnicities of people still have lighter skin.

While there was some backlash with other ethnicities it has never been the same as with black Americans.

We don’t play victim mentality. I do quite well as a African American and I haven’t made any victim mentalities the system is set up by design from when this country was first started to be racist towards us when the country was built off my ancestors backs.

Let police roll up in your neighborhood like they do them boys in Miami Gardens, Liberty City, Overtown, Goulds, Perrine and unlawfully frisking Kids. Shooting kids. Planting **** on people. They not out here doing that with other races.

I got a cousin from Miami doing 25 for dope police planted on him right now. He ain’t never sold a drug in his life! Homeboy was a square living in the wrong area. These are facts not the **** that you “think”

Can we get a policy on mentioning this guy?

I’d like to see a perma ban for anyone who even mentions his name. I’ll settle for a ban for anyone starting a thread about him.

Stop reacting to his bullish!t and he becomes what he is, a simple fool yelling into the empty wildnerness.

EDIT: not touching that political race rail, just saying this Luke dude is a fool vis-à-vis his relations to UM.

Advertisement
Cubans aren’t racist towards black people. Cubans who came here with nothing and have been successful just think to themselves, if I can come from nothing and be succesful, then you have no excuse. If you were born in the U.S. you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Do the Haitians that were turned away and sent back to circumstances MUCH more miserable than anything in Cuba have an excuse?

Advertisement
No, they haven't been here long enough to buy into the soft bigotry of low expectations. Cubans have shown that the American dream is still achieveable, but get crap because they are a minority group that doesn't play into the victimhood mentality. It the fly in the ointment to the belief that white supremacy won't let minorities be successful.

Idiotic of EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure sounds like a lot of hate directed at Cubans on this thread.

Nah you got dudes in here downplaying real life **** that many kids that attended this university have experienced and gone through everyday.

You can disagree with Luke (I do on many things) but attacking somebody race?...... I don’t know how y’all expect dudes to be ok or silent with that. I’m not rocking like that G!

It's pretty arrogant to suggest that you know more than people who were born and raised in that environment and are there everyday.

I grew up in a MUCH worse area than ******* Florida city lmfao. You are speaking out of your ***. You don't know AT ALL what it is like growing up in an African American neighborhood. I would have killed to have the luxury of being a cuban refugee instead of being born in that neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back